xisto Community
Skamikazi

Need For Speed Underground 2

Ok, I know this is an old game and most of you probably don't even play it anymore but I was curious as to how I can tune my cars to be better in the game. I've tried looking on the internet for help, but couldn't find anything specific. Using real world styles ( which was extremely difficult if not impossible to implement into the game) never really worked out. So basically I'm stuck, and I can't win any of the games on Xbox Live because everyone elses cars are tuned excessively. Some of the people told me about how they found out on forums and stuff, but I couldn't find those forums or the posts. So if any of you could help, that would be grand. Thanks.

You need to look for the shops in the city, the shops are in hiden places, but after you find them you can locate them in your map. I don't play that game anymore, but is a GREAT game!Stay well.

yeah i don't play it anymore myself but yeah find the shops best thing to do is if you have the cash is let the game automatically select the parts you need for the upgrade and that should help you out.

I have wanted to buy the game but I never got around to it, regardless of how old it is and how many poeple are or are not playing i will be buying it someday. That game just looks like its one of the best car driving games ever. I had a chance to play a quick demo but that was alll

I didnt like NFS Underground and I liked the second underground game less than that. It was kind of boring, and the free roaming in NFS U2 wasn't really fun after a while. NFS Most Wanted, on the other side, was much better. The free roaming there is cool, and the furnished the game play. NFS Carbon was supposed to be a better version of Most Wanted but I didnt like it as much as the one before.

Its really a very good game of the racing type. this is the number One racing game. I liked its Graphics. Its really a challenging one to become its Winner. Other versions of the Need For Speed are also Good. Need For Speed really meant for Speed Loving Peoples. :lol:

heyy i think u should look for shops int city like bayview body shops ,graphics shopu can tune ur car thrugh performance dynamo and tuning :P thats ur doneenjoy this game its great....drifting,drag races street x races,circuit races,url races are greatbest cars are eclipse ,skyline.300gt.....enjoyits a great game ...it stillk rocks :D

I thought that the best game of the series, because it was innovative with the hidden shops in the city and forcing you to find them. It is a pity that not continued with this idea in the new NFS Pro Street, if continued, I would have bought already! But the game is very great, loved!

Me too, I love Need For Speed Underground 2 because it has changed my life into a pro gamer! Well, it's not too much OA... Unlike in the next successors of Need For Speed Underground 2, like Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Need For Speed: Carbon, and Need For Speed: Pro Street, they are so OA... OAness makes me mad!My personal Comparisons:Need For Speed Underground 2: No Police, Very Great!Need For Speed Most Wanted: Very OA, added a police feature which is so irritatingNeed For Speed Carbon: Just OA but not too much as Most Wanted. It enhances the Need For Speed features though.Need For Speed Pro Street: I havent tried it yet but I plan to buy it. When I saw the trailers it's very cool. But when I asked my friends who bought it, they told me it's very OA.. Then I said... OAness again! Well, I need Need For Speed: Pro Street to give it out a try!

I have played NFS UG2 too. Finished it and got bored with it. Right now, I am playing NFS carbon and NFS Pro Street alongside each other. I prefer Pro Street though but it is quite system demanding.