xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reaper

Jucied must be one of the worst racing games i have ever played

this game must be the worst racing games i have ever played, the cars don't handle well, don't look nice and on top of all that you don't even have much fun playing it. I think that i will stick to need for speed much better and the new most wanted is awesome with it's new format it has. I suppose maybe we are to used to need for speed's racing games and when we play other ones there is little chance they will much up to the standards that need for speed have set !!!

Um I hope that you realise that you have posted this in the wrong area. It should not be in this directory, as it is about Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament.But I do agree with you about your views on Juiced, I think that it is a very, very bad game attempt, as you said the cars do not handle well at all, and also it has very little to do and is sure to bore anyone after a long period of playing and is sure to make you return the game. But that is just my opinion, and you are wrong Reaper, I enjoy playing Need for Speed but I also like to play Colin McRae or how ever you spell it. I enjoy Project Gotham as well. The main reason that Need for Speed is so popular is that there are so many different versions that different people like and can enjoy, say for example, if you like to be police and chase cars then you would tend to play Most Wanted. If the creators listened to everyone?s criticism about their games then i'm sure the sequel will be way better than the original and will probably sell a lot more.

I agree with you, i think Juiced (not Jucied! :angry: ) could be much better than it is, the handling is very poor and game options could be better too, it?s all the same thing after a while. Yes indeed, NFSMW its a very cool game, even with low options regarding to the tunning (for that we have NFS Undergound :angry: ) of the car its a VERY GOOD game with lots of "things" and "missions" to do, its just GREAT!!Stay well.

yeah talk about the worse games ever even the betting was bad as well and talk about false advertisement didn't see anything how how to bet on the other driver's girl either or some junk like that.Yeah I had a hard time taking corners and what not and talking about paying out of the butt for parts and cars to.

i agree with you that it has bad graphics, gameplay and such. but for me this is one of those racing games that you can play as you wait games. we know that there are very good racing games like gran turismo and such but they are not there for you to play just one race and shut it off.Juiced is not definitely the best game around but it still has a place to my collection. :D

The problem with Juiced is that the original developers went bust weeks before its original release date. The people that bought them then re-set the release date to a year later, played around with the game and then released it. So I don't think the finished product is going to be the same to what they originally intended it to be.

i know! i hate that stupid game juiced. i bought it - luckily it was cheap because it was seriously one of the worst racing games ever! gta and need for speed are hell better. i would totally not recommend this crappy game to anyone unless they are really weird. :lol:

Hello!Lol, thanks for the information! I was interested in trying it, but as I can see there, it is not worth at all to buy lol. I hate those kind of games that are just really bad and not worth buying; out of date. This is the principal reason why peoples just start to pirate and hack stuffs over the internet, because there are mostly of the games and softwares that are really bad and not functioning properly. Even the demo versions are terrible sometimes and again, not every company are making demo versions.I've seen screenshoots seems so so to me. Instead of making those basics games, they should not waste their money in producing those and try to spend few more years till they make something that might be worth buying it. And some awesome online racing game too would be great!Tim.

The game is so sweet!!!!!Jucied

The game is one of the best game among racing games...All of you that is insulting the game, don't know how to play it that is why they keep saying that is worst and stupid...Please go and look bush :D ...I love this game and I am ready to die for it, this race for pinks and make more money online okay.

-reply by pete