xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Uploading Images To The Trap17 Gallery A How To, on uploading images to the trap17 gallery

Well, seeing as how BuffaloHelp or OpaQue has told us to upload our images to the Xisto gallery instead of our own, i figure that i could help out those who dont know how to do it because it isn't all that easy for the noobs.

Uploading Images To The Xisto Gallery

Step 1:.. Obviously You need a picture so get one of those

Step 2:.. Go to "My Controlls"

Posted Image

Step 3:.. Once you get there, on the left hand side look for "Invision Gallery"

Posted Image

Step 4:.. Click On "Your Albums"

Step 5:.. Now you need to create an album so click on "Create My First Album"

Posted Image

Step 6:.. Enter the desired name of the album, description of the album, there is only one category so leave tha t be, and generally you should make it public so others can view the pictures, so click the box to make it public and click "Create Album"

Posted Image

Step 7:.. Now that you have created the album you need to upload the image you should be back at you "Album Manager" find the album you just created and in the drop down list on the right, click the down arrow and select "Upload Image"

Step 8:.. Put in a caption for the picture, and a post for it..you will not recieve any credits for the post.

Step 9:.. At the botton look for the upload field, click broswe and find the image you want to upload

Step 10:.. Click "Post Image" and you are done...

now repeat steps 7-10 for every picture you want to upload.

hope this helps some of you, because i had to go looking for the place to upload images at first..

I wanted to upload some pictures to gallery but i got this error

The error returned was:
Sorry, there are no available categories to create your album.

What do i have to do now?

Matak,This has been reported, so sit tight until we can investigate further, please.And thanks for your patience.

I wanted to upload some pictures to gallery but i got this error

The error returned was:
Sorry, there are no available categories to create your album.

What do i have to do now?

Is this error message comes from not able to create an album initially or during your uploading a picture file?

If you're getting this message during your upload, please select the category while uploading.

Also, I no longer have the control over which filetype up be uploaded since the new version of IP.Gallery does not provide this setting control. So if this error message shows up even after all your settings, try the simpler filetype-jpg, jpeg or gif.

If you happen to find out how I can manage filetypes please let us know :P