xisto Community
jaylin

What Is Love? I need a definition to use

does any one have the complete meaning abt that? the main thing that i want to know is :- how can i know i really love on a gal- how can i know a gal really love me.any one have any idea?J

The answer to the first question is easy. You simply know when you love somebody... you may lie but you do know wether you feel love or jus desire for another person.The second is more difficult. You have to trust in the other person. You may mistake but it?s a risk that comes with love. Love would be less exciting without any surprise, I guess.

The answer to the first question is easy. You simply know when you love somebody... you may lie but you do know wether you feel love or jus desire for another person.
The second is more difficult. You have to trust in the other person. You may mistake but it´s a risk that comes with love. Love would be less exciting without any surprise, I guess.

ok. lets discuss abt the later one. i think if we completely trust on a person, that will kill u. because the gal are lier. they are the ones that completely use the love as a weapon to flight the man. also, the gal are perfect pretender and the guy can't know wht the gal's mind. may be there are some techinque or ways that i don't know. can u point me some?
J

the gal are perfect pretender

this may be true in some circumstances, but not in all, thats what you gotta remember.

if we completely trust on a person, that will kill u

complete trust can prove to be a wrong decision, but then having someone who you can completely trust and who wont let u down when u need it is the important person.

guy can't know wht the gal's mind.

this aint always true, sometimes you can just know someone so well that you know what they r thinkin and how they r feelin.
now to answer your questions:

how can i know i really love on a gal

you know when ur in love, you jus do

how can i know a gal really love me

you cant. it just depends on how much u believe it.
hope that helps
Edited by sandeep89 (see edit history)

Girls do not seek out boyfriends for the sinful pleasure of breaking their hearts. That's not the feminine nature, that's the sociopathic tendency. Girls want love just as much as you do (assuming you both have the same outlook on love?if not, mutual "love" is hard to determine). The point here is, girls do not intend to become "the perfect pretenders." Rather, I have found that girls are more keen to open up to reveal their true personalities quicker than boys are. As far as she is concerned, she may believe that boys are truly "the perfect pretenders." It's all a matter of perspective.As for knowing what's on a girl's mind, it is often difficult for men to apprehend their thoughts precisely. Men and women can have very different though processes. The best one can do sometimes is to pay close attention to your girlfriend. Try to relate to them on as many levels as possible.Resolving whether or not you're loved by someone is not easily done. I, being obscenely analytic of everyone around me, compare how I interact with someone to how they interact with me. If we act similarly towards each other, chances are any emotions I have directed towards that person may also be shared by that person for me. Obviously, you can tell if she doesn't like you by whether or not she seems to be making a conscious effort to avoid you, or attempts at talking to her wind up with her giving laconic responses such as "Yeah" or "Ok." When there is mutual love, the both of you won't feel any sort of aversion to each other at all.

also, the gal are perfect pretender and the guy can't know wht the gal's mind. may be there are some techinque or ways that i don't know. can u point me some?

This may seem like a radical idea, but if you're wondering what she's thinking or feeling *ask her*. Most women are flattered when you take enough interest in them to inquire how they're doing. Yes, there's a subset of women who either think that men should just innately "know" somehow, or who just like manipulating men, but most women are fairly reasonable. If you're interested in developing a real relationship, the communication's going to be the most crucial part. Also, just as a hint, women *hate* to be stereotyped, especially along gendered lines -- reconsider your point of view, or if you can't then it's probably best not to share it.

Love is all.

The people can't live without love.

If u think LOVE IS ALL, u r nothing

If u can't live without love, u r useless

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

Xisto forum asks you to post contributes with substance.

Jaylin:Easy there. We should not be insulting people. Here is what perfect love is. It is uncodnitional. It isn't shelfish, it isn't prideful. It is self-sacrifice. It is something you will be willing to do anything for. What is a potrait of perfect love? I can give it to you in one simple story. I will give you two examples. There was a father and he took his son out for a walk one day. They were walking in some mountains on a trail. However, a bear lunged out of a bush toward them. It grabbed the boy, and started to drag him away. The father grabbed his son and beating on the bear ggot it to let go. He told his son to run, which he did. Later that day, the authorities found the dad. He sacrificed himself for his son. That is the potrait of perfect, unconditional love. Is the story true? Yes. A parellel it may be, Jesus saw His childrensuffering and dying down here. What did He do? He came down here, and died for all of us. for you, for me. And he did it knowing what was going to happen to him. It was an act that rejected all selfishness and pride. There is the perfect axample of love. In a single story. Provided by a single man. That is, Jesus the Christ.

If u think LOVE IS ALL, u r nothing
If u can't live without love, u r useless

Thats harsh and insulting, it really is. You can live without love, but you cannot be ALIVE. Love just cant be explained, as everyone before has said, if you are in love you know it but you can never, ever tell that person exactly how you feel. You can say "I love you" but it never explains what you're feeling. One thing i can say about love is it is the best and worse feeling anyone can ever feel. Its the best when your with the person you love, laughing, joking, talking, holding etc...but when you're in bed, alone while they are in their bed with their partner its the most lonely, depressing feeling you could feel.

Here is what perfect love is. It is uncodnitional. It isn't shelfish, it isn't prideful. It is self-sacrifice. It is something you will be willing to do anything for.

True words.

By the way, interesting topic you've started here :angry:

I don't believe in not being selfish or prideful or self-sacrifice for love. I believe we should be selfish about our relationship, be prideful of whom we are dating. And i definitely don't believe in self-sacrifice. I don't mean the whole relationship has to be about yourself. When i say not to self sacrifice is like letting her go if she is happier that way. If you are truely in love with someone, you should never let them go, you should fight back.If you really love her, you shouldn't hold back on your feelings. Don't keep it to yourself. It takes two people to create a relationship not one. So why the one side has to be the one that are sacrificing. I think that is the only way to find "true" love. If they can't stand or understand the reason for your selfishness then i don't think that person is the right one.Prideful: Well. .actually i guess there are two meanings for this word. 1. Proud of your partner on how smart or beautiful she is and show her off to your friends and want everyone to be envious of your relationship.2. Your partner has to be the one that loves and wants you more than you wants him/her (her in my case) or something simliar. I don't believe there is anything wrong with definition number 1 (that's probably just me .... but from what i know.. .that is probably for everyone). For definition number 2, well.. i don't believe there is anything wrong with that in a non-serious relationship. The effects won't be as strong when you guys break up or anything similar. It's easier to get over with if you had that kind of thinking in mind. EHhh.. that does sound insensative.

I don't think that Love has any of these qualities. Sure there is nothing wrong with being protective over say, your spouse, but we are talking one to one here. Real love isn't selfish. And it is forgiving. That is perfect love. You are talking about cupboard love. It gives and gives as long as there is a string attached. Real love isn't like that. God's love has no strings attached. That is the perfect love. Get what I am saying? Love doesn't have qualities of evil. If it does it isn't real love. that is all I am saying. Just trying to make a point.

love is...unexplainable.

theres sad and happy moments to it.

you'll never know what "love" really means.

it is because love may never end.

but, i am glad i do not have a problem with "love" yet.

:lol:

Being possibly the most trivial question of all time, this is one hard question to ask.
Love is not a bond, or a relationship, but more of a heart to heart conversation. When the conversation grows, the bond and relationship forms. Therefore, love creates the bond and relationship.

Still, that leaves us with the main question, what is love?

Love is no ordinary thing. It is not voluntary, but when it begins, you will know.

There are three types of love. Infatuation, love of family, and love of your spouse.

Infatuation, most commonly known as "Puppy Love", is basically love at first sight.
Infatuation can be the beginning of a future spouse love. Though most often infatuation doesn't amount to much.

Love of family is loving your mother and father, and any siblings you may have. You want to protect them, watch over them, and fill their lives with an unbounding joy. The parents have an innermost feeling for their children, which in my case, they express everyday.

Love of your spouse means loving someone you are married to. Whether husband or wife, you support your spouse with a deep modesty, and you treat them with great respect.

Okay, so I told you the three types of love. But I still haven't told you what love is. I told you a definition, a heart to heart conversation, but does that tell you much? No. So, I will put it straight.

Love means to care, to protect, to watch over, to pray for, to make sure the loved person is happy. But to tell you the truth, those are all parts of love. Not love itself.

So, I will tell you what I think of love. Love has a meaning, but we will never know. Many philosophers have tried, but all their attempts have failed. Every single one of them!

Love is actually never the same thing.
Your destiny, your future path, what you choose to do, that all determines what love is. Love is never the same, you make up the meaning of love by how you choose to use it.

From buzzle.com.
i like the description they have (:
Love to me has no meaning ending.. it means alot to me... <_<

love is racional and emotional, it's the ideas that make your feelings so strong for that person and also the feelings itself... it's love :)you know a girl really loves you when her eyes shine just from being with you, when she looks happier just by being at your side :Dyou know you love someone when you'll give your life for her and when you like her till the point it hurts :)good luck man