xisto Community
Draogoon

How To Tell If She Really Likes You Distance Wised?

Hey, Ok, need help here, every opinion counts: Ok so i met this girl from my best friend, who happens to be talking to her for a while too, but that doesn't matter, this girl has a sweet vioce, she a good singer, and i would believe that she is pretteir than any girl i encounter, we have been talking on the phone for about 5 days now, and we have never seen one another. The problem is that she lives in wisconsin and i live in minnesota, and that she has a boy friend but she been telling me that she and her boyfriend been having issue lately, does that mean she dont want him no more, after all i been sweet talking to her lately, and she said to me that she likes me more because i'm more mature than her boyfriend is and that i'm older than her boyfriend. Also that she craving for me more than her boyfriend. But one thing bothers me alot, that is everytime when we talk on the phone she will always moan like when having sex you know....and that she does it constantly and i dont mind it but not if she does constantly.....and yes we did have phone sex for awhile but she falls asleep after she get done with her business....so my question is how do i know if she really likes me although we never seen one another and that maybe since its April month, maybe i'm just fooling myself to believe she likes me....or she really does............At first i'm like :D , then i'm like :D , then later i'm like :angry: , then i'm feeling :D , which leads to :D , then finally my thought was like :angry: .......please help........

Well first off it might be a good idea to see how she looks first, if it matters in your case but for me it usually does. Second also if it doesent work out always remember that there will always be more fish in the sea. As in more women in the worl available to you :angry: . Be patient take your time, maybe spend more time talking about diffrent things to get a better understanding of what type of person she is and what she values in a man and in life. Thats pretty much it. Only thig that can go wrong is a doump right? And hey thats not that bad knowing there is plenty more! :angry:

i seriously don't believe in distant relationship. .because you will never know if you she is cheating on you.. Second.. it is worse if you have never met the person. For dating. .(i'm assume that you're young).. i think it should be for fun now. .nothing to get serious about...and dating a person a few states away isn't my idea of fun dating.. you won't get to do anything =PAHAHA. .i never knew people would actually have phone sex.. i thought that was just amercian pie. .maybe i'm just too asian =(Hmm.. about the part of seeing if she really likes you or not.. try to analyze things... lol.. Like what time does she usually .. initialivly call you. If she calls you during the best time of the day (like right after school.. during 5... not when she isn't doing anything), not when she's bored and think of you as a talk to person.. Just think logically, what would you to if you like someone.. I'm sure she will do the same..AHAHA. .i never knew people would actually have phone sex.. i thought that was just amercian pie. .maybe i'm just too asian =

Lets break this down into areas you noted:1. You said you meet her through your best friend, and that you know have started talking on the phone for only 5 Days, this is the first problem, you only been talking 5 days? .. try waitin 2-3 weeks then see if you still like her.2. You said you haven't meet her, or seen her, then i'd be asking for a picture, and if it comes back looking like some super model, she is lying (In most cases :angry:). Maybe you could visit each other during a holiday period and spend the holidays together?, there within lies the next problem.3. You said she already has a boyfriend, now even though she says, that she likes you better although, alot of couples do go through that phase and what happens if they then become real close again and decides to still lead you on, or drop you like a bowling ball?4. You said she keeps moaning on the phone (Strange or just plain wacked!!), after you had phone sex which spells to me that maybe she is only in it for a bit of fun. All i can suggest is not commit yourself to anything, just let things keep taking for couple of weeks, wait until she then breaks up with her boyfriend and not playing him with you. Also, just have a chat to her, bout why she likes you, what would happen being so far away?, What if you meet someone closer who you really like??

hi there,do u believed that logical love? this is totally logical and i sure this is just for fun. don't be serious on it. i do suggest to request to meet at somewhere. also, u can ask abt her information through ur fri. i do sure that u know nothing abt her but only things that she told u. so, if she cheated u, wht will u be. DON'T BE A KID, MAN!!!J

yeah, always remember that she chatted to you and had phone sex while she was with her current boyfriend, so if you were together why wouldn't she do the same thing to you? also as looks are important in 90% of relationships, definately ask her to send you a picture, I don't know what kind of distance it is between wisconsin and minnesota but if it is a large distance I wouldn't hold much hope for your relationship, long distance things just don't work

I don't care either way whether the relationship is long-distance or not, stuff like that can work out every so often, so I wont discourage it just because of the distance, but really now.............You've only known her for a couple days... and she has a boyfriend........ but you're having phone sex? o.o?Does this really sound like a good basis for a relationship? Is this a kind of person you can trust to be faithful to you, if you did start dating her?And if nothing else, jeeze... wait until she's done with her current guy.. and totally done, not just on the rebound.Sounds like she had some fights with her man, and now she's looking to have some fun on the side, or make him jealous, or something silly and temporary like that. ^^;I could be wrong, though..

5 days and having phone sex AND she's got a boyfriend... I really don't get this as being a "relationship" at all. Step back and think about this realistically, she's just in it for fun, you really shouldn't stress over this.

This is definately something I would personally advise you not to do. First of all, phone sex is boring after you reach the age of 15, and secondly, you better be glad you can't get phone V.D., cause you don't know who you are messing with. If I were you, I would go to the mall or somewhere similar and try my luck with the locals. Good luck with whatever you choose.

This is definately something I would personally advise you not to do. First of all, phone sex is boring after you reach the age of 15, and secondly, you better be glad you can't get phone V.D., cause you don't know who you are messing with. If I were you, I would go to the mall or somewhere similar and try my luck with the locals. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Or depending on your status with the Locals, try 100km (or miles) down the road and go around and try some sweet charm on thier Locals, then they wont know you and you can make yourself look good. Plus the distance is only an hour drive, or short train trip. :lol:

But good luck any way... The world is an amazing aint it, people just wanna grow up sooo fast. :lol:

Hey, Ok, need help here, every opinion counts:

fisrt of all, it's been 5 days. you don't know her. second, picture don't matter where love is concerned since you have to connect on a deeper level than looks. third, she has a boyfriend hahaha FOURTH, she is cheating on her boyfriend by hanving phone sex with you...you are with a liar and a cheater and someone who will decieve.

bottom line, hope ya like the phone sex because that's all your gettin' from this girl....

Question..Are you crazy? I was in a long distance relationship with a guy from california (and I live in florida) and he too wanted phone sex. It seemed like after we started having phone sex, that was all he wanted..and I began to feel like that was all we had. If ever I said no (it got boring n really silly after sometime) he would get upset. His "i love you's" would only come right before or during phone sex, but never apart from that. Honestly, my advice to you is to find a girl who is closer to you (distance wise) and don't rush into having anything physical or even phone sex because if you guys really do care for each other, you'd be able to wait. By the way..is it just me or is phone sex really disgusting and weird? its like having sex with yourself while ur partner gets to hear you...ew!Good Luck!

how can u tell if a girl likes you even thogh they are in a relationship already and we live far apart

How To Tell If She Really Likes You Distance Wised?

Hey,

Ok, need help here, every opinion counts:

Ok so I met this girl from my brother's best friend, who happens to be is sister,this girl has a sweet voice, smart, and I would believe that she is prettier than any girl I encounter, we have been knowing each other for about 4 years the first I met her was at her 15 party so you know we start talking for about 1 years then our brother's got in a fight which forced us to stop talking so a year past since we didn't see or talked to each other but when we where 16 we started talking again during the summer at that point I already had deep feelings for and think she did to cause she wanted me to call her and she asked me when I was going to go visit her then in August we stopped talking again cause of school then when we where 17 about 2 turn 18 I started talking to and found out she already had a boyfriend but about 3 weeks ago I spent the night at her house wile I was there she always wanted me 2 do thing with her and she always smiled at me when we looked at each other and then she asked to go to sleep with her and wile I'm asleep she would jump on me to wake me up or wake me and then lays down next to but the thing that confuses me is she still with her boyfriend when all that happened so I would like to your opinion

-question by Fineassmexican18

Is It cheating???How To Tell If She Really Likes You Distance Wised?

I have been dating my boyfriend for a year now. We had a long distance friendship for about 9 months before we decided to be exclusive. I lived in CA and he lived in RI. I didn't know where I was going to end up for grad. School, but when I found out I was moving to RI we decided to make it official. 

Now that I am living on the east coast we get to see eachother more, but usually just on Sundays. I am a high school teacher and a grad. Student and he works night so our schedules don't always match.

I have been talking on the phone with my male friend who lives in North Carolina a lot lately. We laugh and joke about things like "If we dated..." or he tells me how much he likes me. I feel guilty because I would not like my bf flirting with a girl the way I flirt with my friend. Is this cheating?? Should I stop talking on the phone with my friend? Should I tell my bf about him?

-question by tina