xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zimatik

I Forgot My English Language ! :)

I forgot my english language !!! I must learn english as quick as possible :D:angry: I will back here tomorrow and I hope....someone will understood me :angry: Hughes from Poland :D

You did very well for being forgetful. Come back anytime and practice a little more.

I forgot my english language !!! I must learn english as quick as possible :D:angry:

I will back here tomorrow and I hope....someone will understood me :angry:

Hughes from Poland :D

Well, now, you did a fairly good job of posting this. Your only mistake is in the use of tense. understood should be understand, no biggy. Since you are Polish; perhaps you can tell my what this name means in English: Przybysz.

I forgot my english language !!! I must learn english as quick as possible :D:angry:

I will back here tomorrow and I hope....someone will understood me :angry:

Hughes from Poland :D

Its quite easy to understand english, even if it is broken or even if the grammar is not right, hence dont worry (thats its advantage), just keep coming here and you will be a pro in no times :D .

Don't worry, english is not that hard to learn or understand. It's just the reading and writing part that throws off those who learn it. It always pisses me off that one word can be written in several ways and sounds exactly the same, and the stupid exceptions in the past tense are quite hard to get used to but if u practice it ull get it. So chear up and get to learning lol :angry::angry: