xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hycronz

Mmorpg- Best One With Alot Of Players Free Or Not Free looking for a game to start to become a newbie

OK ok I have accounts on some mmorpgguild wars wich is great i got r/mo lvl 17 w/mo 20 is a tank hes a beast he can run to draks alone!!!! reAL GOOD!!!!! I HAVE 3 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT RUNESCAPE IS KINDA DUMB BUT CANT FIND ANY OTHER WITH OUT DOWNLOAD ONE LVL 51 HES HAS 63 WC 49 FISH 56 FLETCH HE IS MY MONEY MAKE BUT HE BEEN HACK SO GOTTA START HES A MEM I GOT LVL 28 PURE RANGER AND MAGE LVL 42 RANGE 40 MAGE HES GONNA B REAL GOOd N MEMS WITH MAGIC BOW AND RUNE (P) ARROWS AND MAGE POWERS SPECIALLY N ARENA GET BOTH UP TO 50!!! THAN I HAVE MY MAIN WICH HAVE BEEN BANNED LVL 63 ALL I GOT TO SAY IS EASY MONEY BEST PKER WITH HIS CLAN MAGIC RANGE AND ATTACK THATS ALL HE GOT AND OF COURSE HEALTH! I MISS HIM!! I HAVE CONQUER ACCOUNT TROJAN HES OK I FORGET HIS LVL BUT FRIENDS PLAYS THAT GAME CONQUER IS GOOD GAME JUST HAVE TO DOWNLOAD AND U CAN GET PLVL BY SOMEONE ELSE. RUNESCAPE GRAPHIC STINKS THATS ALL ABOUT THAT GAME BUT GREAT IDEAS WOULD B ONE OF THE BEST GAME IF IT WENT LIKE INTO STORES WITH BTTR GRAPHIC SELL LIKE HOT CAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT GRAPHICS STILL SUCK I WANT TO START A WORLD OF WARCRAFT I DONT FEEL LIKE PAYING THAT FEE BUT IT LOOKS VERY GOODI CANT GET ENOUGH OF MMORPG SO I AM LOOKING AND SEARCHING FOR OTHER BECAUSE ALL MMORPGS DOIN NOW IS EXPANDING AND MY CHARR IS A BEAST ON GW AND I AM NOT N A CLAN WELL I GOT MY OWN CLAN I AM ONLY N IT FOR JUST THE CAPE!!!! I got king of chaos or lord somethin like dat and other i am not a real fan of text but i still will play some for ideas i am thinking of making my own mmorpg wich everybody want to but my ideas r extreme i am study alot of soft ware linux, vb c# c++ networking not so much on cf pluz i am pretty yuong!

haha yeah dude i really don't get what you're saying, but if you play guildwars you might want to wait till April 28th which is when "Factions" is released which is the next installment of Guild Wars, it features new jobs (assasin and ritualist) new places and a bunch of other coool stuff, should be good :angry: