xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
champagne

About The Future........

I've been quite confused these weeks.......about my future.....Is this the life I want?? :) Not much time to sleep.....Waiting for some ideas bump into my head........blah blah blah......What is the best choice for me?I wish there would be someone just come to me and say, "Hey, You got the gift! Don't waste it!"I'me doing better in another field related to what I'm doing right now. But..... Will I get better in the field I'm doing right now?? I really don't know....................How do you people know this is what you want?The goal of your life, the career, etc........How?How??? <_<

You don't and you can't.You gotta wait for the opportunity to come and not miss it. But if you miss it, you must not look back, but forward to another opportunity.And it shouldn't be about what you do better, but what you are happy doing.<_<

I think the best method for this is simply keep trying new things, and when you find something you both enjoy and are reasonably good at, stick with it, because it was meant for you!!!

Yes I will probably get tired and restless, but then again you have to look on the brighter side. Now a days unemployment is kind of a big thing, but you actually have a job over the thousands that don't. So being happy that you have one and getting paid for it even though you may get tired and annoyed by it is better than not having one at all.

Just follow your heart. Listen to what people have to say and choose your life and career. Look at bad examples and good ones. That will help you choose your path. I would say to you that you should always choose the best way. Don't do drugs and all this crap. Get your education and shoot for a high paying job to make your life so much better. And contribute to society and tell some kid the same thing I said or something even better so You can make an impact on someone. I hoped I help. I have no idea what i'm tlaking about .lol.

Hey Cheer up! :) I think the questions were difficult. But maybe you could go and interview people working in the career which you are interested in. Ask them what their working routine is like and what do they do. Internship,and training contract could also help. Good luck and relax (will help you get some ideas)! :rolleyes:

I agree completely with alperuzi. If there's one thing you can do for yourself that will have a significant impact on your lifestyle later on, it is to pursue what you love, not what will get you the best starting salary. I posted a minor rant about this kind of junk in the general forum, but no one was interested enough to read it. Anyway...Honestly, if there's something that you've fallen in love with, do yourself a favor and just go for it. You'll find a lot more meaning in your work and it will lead you on an inevitable path to complete bliss. When you've got that going for you, everything will fall into place. Trust me...

Hey,you do have got the gift!it's the thought of people all around you,really!keep up your spirits and achieve your goal...as a ya,usual college student should try best in studying field now.not only can rich your knowledge ,also exercise and perfect your life for future.with the limited time to be successful,which is the power to launch us...everything goes well everyday.Er,Xisto community is a rather good forum besides offer free web hosting,where you can relax and enjoy yourself.Good luck!

hello, people.why you are quite confused this weekend?only because you are worried about your future? you can hold your future on your hand totally.you need not be waiting for the opportunity,you can create the opportunity,it is depand you try for it.what hulunes said, in the highschool can rich your technology,if you arent satisfacted, it's need a little time for u to search for what u need and that you are proparing for the future.to be rich your own life. it has lots of fun and happiness.best wishes for u....Good Luck :P

You could write the pro's and con's down, try to get a good perspective on things. Dream a little. Think what it'd be like if you travel a litte try new things. Think positive! :D

don't worry about the future, you have no control of it. The only thing you can control is NOW... so enjoy, don't worry too much... it's a waste of time. anyways, here's something my friend wrote about being confused about the future. she seems pressured, and with all the opportunities, she seem to pick the wrong decisions... here it goes:A few weeks ago I celebrated my 23rd year of existence in this world. I sensed a creepy feeling that I am in the prime of my youth and it seemed like I was drifting away from the plans I laid out. I was asked what my vision in life was. I had a hard time recalling what my vision was. I had it planned out 2 years ago. I realized that I was slowly loosing grip of my ambitions. Retrospection on how I have lived my life so far did not quite bring a satisfying feeling. Was I so focused in surviving on a day-to-day basis that I had somehow missed the bigger picture? Did I not have the energy and will to get up and get my ambition drive going? I took a good look at my job. Sure, I can handle the work easily, even if combined with pressure. I know that I can do better. But I my abilities are encapsulated in the environment I am currently in. A kind of lethargy and depression set in. I stopped taking interest, going out with my friends and generally started avoiding all company. The realization that I would have to start at rock bottom to start achieving the life I had imagined for myself scared the daylights out of me. Weeks passed by in gloom and misery. Had I hit a crisis in life? I started wondering if I am I too young for this kind of dilemma. I started feeling insecure and wondered where I am headed in the next one year or two. It gave me the jitters. As going by my inner turmoil in life, I barely knew where I was now! The feeling persisted till it began to jar me. Being a person who cannot take self pity and weariness for long, I virtually gave myself a good mental shake and decided life is too short for this kind of perception. I mean it is good that I still have more than half my life to start out and enjoy the life that I want to live. But whatever happens to people who are struck by this thinking when they have passed their 30?s or 40?s? When they already have children and family to take care of? When it is a greater burden to turn back and start all over again? I am sure a grown up would also be in tears and wonder where he/she spent his entire life. Should I consider myself lucky that this realization hit me earlier and gave me the chance to have second innings at the game of life? Is this a blessing in disguise? Is it God?s way of telling me that I need to change and take hold of my life? If I didn?t get up and take control of my life, it will just slip away from my hand like sand. It dawned on me that it was about time that I sat down and figure out what I want before it is too late? before my youth just drifts away into the sunset. -Wella M. (author)

hey! don't be confused and all. they're right! cheer up! you have "now" and that's what matters!!! as they say, you should treat each day as if its your last! but honestly, that saying is hard to apply!!! but i think being worried about the future is useless... cause what's important is now...!!! and yeah, you dont have a control to it... but you have the control right now!!! so enjoy life... its short, and we should live to the fullest!!!

Hello everyone!If you think your life and future is uncertain and you are quite confused at times, I want to tell ya not to worry at first. Some of you have said you just have to wait for the opportunity - yes, it sounds great but when someone is waiting for unknown opportunity will he not become even more tensed? I have to agree to disagree with this idea. Definitely you will be even more confused because you do not know which one is the right opportunity. My message is that 'Try your best in what you are doing, and take things as it comes". The problem of our lives is that we keep worrying but we don't try our best in what we are doing. 'God helps those who help themselves'. Remember that. Nothing too hard is instore for you, if it is others too are facing the same. So, take it easy, just keep moving on. Take things as it comes do not mean that you don't have to have plans and strategies for your future, you should plan well too. But no need to worry, it only harms you. That's my view of things and life. Thanks.All the best!

i try not to worry about the furture, i focus on what's goin gon now XPbut if i ever do think about the future, i always wonder who i'll marry, what my kids will look like, if i get the job i want and die the way i want to