xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #31 Voting

SOTW #31 Voting  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Avalon

Posted Image

Señor Maniac

Posted Image

Cool Freaker

Posted Image

Saint-Michael

Posted Image

also when you vote please leave a comment on this just don't vote to see whos winning thankyou.

It was a tough choice! Wow, they're all awsome.

My vote though is between SM, and CoolFreaker.

SM, you text is just "Out there", it's right on the render, and there's no blending to it, so drop shadow or stroke. Probably would have been awsome to give it perspective to make it look like it was *ON* the gun.. And the tech border...is awsome, but it's WAY to busy...I'd hate to be lost on a road like that, sorry.

So my vote goes to Cool Freaker..the colors are awsome. The tech border is almost perfect. The text could use a little improvment though, looks a little bloated.

Avalon: 0

Se?or Maniac: 0

Cool Freaker: 1

Saint-Michael: 0

It was indeed a tough decision. I had a hard time picking from Avalon and Freaker.Saint - The border's way too busy, while the main part of the sig is way too bland. And as KuBi said, the text looks like it was just thrown on top. It seems like you just gave up half-way or something...Senor - The border's a bit too rounded and big, and the brushing is rather awkward. I love the little cross-hatching in the background though. Freaker - The border is AWESOME. I can see a lot of time and effort was put into it. Also the brushing and render really flow nicely together. The things that bug me are the text. The AEGIS, as KuBi said, seems bloated, while the GATX03 is a bit blurry.Avalon - Love the brushing, love and border, love the render. And while the font and colors match, it's a bit bland... Also, the render could use a bit more blending, but I still think it's the best one overall, so you get my vote.Avalon: 1Se?or Maniac: 0Cool Freaker: 1Saint-Michael: 0

It's not as tough if you keep your eye on one at a time. Rather than, looking at all of them, which makes it seem nice.My vote goes to Avalon, cause of colors, choice in render, and the tech border. The tech border seems different than others i've seen. Rather than overlapped, it has more of a merged feel to it.Avalon: 2Se?or Maniac: 0Cool Freaker: 1Saint-Michael: 0

I vote for Cool FreakerIt i shard to chose between Avalon and Freaker but i have to chose Cool Freaker because the text and border swayed although i did liek the colours in avalons better.Avalon: 2Se?or Maniac: 0Cool Freaker: 2Saint-Michael: 0

As tough a choice as I have seen on the SOTW topic for a while.All very nicely done and worthy of the title. I find that SM's was a bit 'fuzzy' and lacked the detail which the others had, so drop him.Senor Maniac was pretty pixelated, ditto.Like some of the others, and I didn't read the postings until after I had voted, I was left with Avalon and Cool Freaker, so what I liked about Avaalon's was the 'crispness' of the Border and the 3D look to the whole thing. Sort of like looking through a window onto the scene. CoolFreaker's border was a little fuzzy and the sunburst effect looks too light on my machine, but that could be my machine at fault. Anyway, based on the above, Avalon gets my vote.Avalon: 3Se?or Maniac: 0Cool Freaker: 2Saint-Michael: 0

Avalon: 3Se?or Maniac: 0Cool Freaker: 3Saint-Michael: 0Cool Freaker gets my vote...i like the blending of everything its smooth and catches my intrest.

SOTW is over winner is Avalon congratulations for winning this weeks SOTW.