xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fermy

Black Book

Im currently reading The Hackers Black Book. It is a wonderfull book full of information that everyone will like!!! tells you how to find out if you have a virus, worm, trojan, all that good stuff. (I wasnt sure if I could post this, cause it involves hacking but thought its a book and it can be usesed as a learning source.)I would recomend it to any one! :angry:

Not all forms of hacking is bad. It all depends on how people use it. But, as for the book, i didnt know it taught such stuff. Seems interesting.

Not all forms of hacking is bad. It all depends on how people use it. But, as for the book, i didnt know it taught such stuff. Seems interesting.

Hacking is not bad. Hacking is the acquiring of advanced computer knowledge, without any malicious intent. They even render their services to companies helping them with network security by finding flaws in their networks. Its cracking however which is using this knowledge for playing pranks or stealing data or destroying data. Its a common misconception of people who confuse between hackers and crackers. And also i read somewhere that any hacking related talk wasnt allowed on the forum.

thank you for that info, i am wondering then why do hackers get punished by the law? And could you explain to me what namanh was saying? lol i have no clue what hes wanting other than the book but i have no iea on how to give it to him! Thanks in advance Fermy