xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Careful Of Who You Give Your Passport Info Out To. Your Passport info is on the net.

I was just doing a google search to see if such websites exist and well I found a place where you can find out anyone's passport info in the following link:

I'm serious you can find out anyone's passport info. Even celebrities you just type in a name of a celebrity like Brad Pitt or someone and you put down the state they're from and you will get back some very interesting results. Go ahead and click the link and see what you can find out. Some people might be worried but somethings are not always what they appear to be.
Edited by Dark God (see edit history)

You know what is the result? April fool can never be better for you. I just followed the link, and in the search box in the website I type Brad as the first name and Pitt as the last name. And also I chose USA from the scroll down as the name of the country.

And you know what is the result. I see the following picture where there is a passport scan pictures where Brad Pitts passport size photos should be pasted is monkey's picture was there instead of Brad Pitt with details very similar to Brad Pitt's details.

You really didn't think you could get someone's Passport Information over the internet, did you :angry:

Here is the preview of the picture I have screen captured since the dynamic image link was soon unavailable to link directly from here. Click the picture for larger picture or full view:

Posted Image

Edited by Dragonfly (see edit history)

I told a few of my friends about the site, and scared them to start with :angry: It works with any name and info, and it looks pretty fake, but everyone I told acted as if they knew it was an April Fool's before hand. Nice find, Dark God.

completely fooled me...i am deeply saddened that i fell for that...i typed in my name and when it found one match, i got really worried...i completely forgot that it was the 1st april...what a muppet.