xisto Community
chinfo

Which one will you vote for?

Which candidate will you support?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for this matterim proud to say im not an americanif i was i wouldnt vote at allthe campain it self has turn out to be a big *bottom* commertialand choosing your govenment should be like choosing your favorite chips in KMART

Choosing your government is much less complicated than buying a packet of crisps.With the government, whichever way you go, the outcome is still the same: you are voting for a complete and total idiot.When buying crisps, it's much harder - all the flavors to choose from and the fancy packaging that grabs your eye. You never know which one to select. It can takes hours, even days, just to get to the counter.

I think the best choice for president is Kerry, Bush has dragged America into things we shouldn't have been, and he did it by misleading the american people. Its understandable that a president could lie about things, but to go to war over lies of weapons of mass destruction among others is ridiculous. The united nations were preforming the search for weapons and Bush new they probably wouldn't find any so he told nato to get out so he could start the war. I think America and a lot of other Counties have had enough BushVOTE KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!

well i aint in the states so this doesnt really affect me but i'd say one thing vote for anyone jus as long as it isnt bush , bush has jus been nothing but trouble from the begining, i think he should just be booted off.