xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fermy

Hello Im Fermy

Perfect attitude there, Fermy. We hope you can 'raise the standards' here, too.Tell us something about yourself. What interests do you have? A graphics beckground? Web design? Lots of information on both of those topics around here.

well im am very much into the computing age, and technology. i am taking web design im my classes at school i know some but not alot and am hopeing to learn more. im really good at gaming and i dont know what else to put on here if you wanna know something tell me ill try my best to awnser it!!!

Sounds like you fit in perfectly!Welcome aboard, Fermy and we hope you can enjoy your stay here. There's plent of topics abound (and the list seems to be expanding), so if you want to share you ideas, go ahead and post as much as you like.See you on the boards!

well im am very much into the computing age, and technology. i am taking web design im my classes at school i know some but not alot and am hopeing to learn more. im really good at gaming and i dont know what else to put on here if you wanna know something tell me ill try my best to awnser it!!!

Well, welcome Fermy, from one of the elders on Trap 17 Forum. You have a fine attitude. You will get along very well here. You will also come to know a lot of nice, helpful people. I have only been here since January and I have really enjoyed myself. Lots of things to learn, explore and participate in. Keep an open mind for there are varied oppinions versed on here. I do web design myself; for the web site building beginner. I am self taught, tho. Didn't have computer classes when I went to school. :angry: