xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sccrnlaxdude92

Sig Request by sccrnlaxdude92

Size: 400x150Theme: GrungeRender: YesRender Theme: games-halo demoColor: orange, black, dark gold, brownText: "t?rm??T", "UR time's up" without quotes ^.^.Other effects: Explosion, foggy.i hope this helps. im kinda new at this. dont worry, i have read all the rules and regulations in requestin for a sig. :angry:.

"t?rm??T"

Whoa, um, translation please? Am i right to guess, you mean: "Terminate"?

nono. i mean "Torment" with the funky lettering :angry:. and no green plz. and no girl either. sry....another one?

I was about to start making this sig for you and then I looked at your posts. Maybe you have read rules in regard to requesting a sig, but it seems quite obvious you haven't read the rules of the forum. Nearly all your posts are one liners. I think you need to read this topic, http://forums.xisto.com/topic/77393-welcome-to-xisto-open-discussion-free-web-hosting/ Once you start posting some quality posts I will make this sig for you.

EDIT:

Actually, I wonder if you did read the rules concerning requesting a sig...

Rule #1: Must be active in the forum Minimum 10 Quality Posts.

A one line post is not a quality post. Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

well if your going to leet speak it instead of the O use a 0 that would be better then a ?.