xisto Community
karlo

Another Dns Service A Question

Yeah, it's true. For people to reply on this forum it does take quite a long time. I personally think it's because of the way the forum is made. The topics are sometimes hard to find and you don't know where exactly to post your things, the person who organized this board didn't do a really good job I'd have to say.

But enough of my two cents.

They are still giving out .info domains. Here is how you can get them <_<

Go to http://www.1dni.com/
1) Sign up for a support account with a valid email address.
2) Email support@1dni.com using the same email address to request for a free RIN number.
3) Wait for the RIN number to be delievered.

Go to http://www.1dni.com/free-info.htm

4) Enter as many .info domain names as you want (max 25, min 2) and register.
5) During registration enter the RIN number when it ask for your credit card number.

Wait for 24hours - 72 hours for them to verify everything.

:)

Now, thats real kool atomic. hx for the link. I am gonna go and register for a free .info domain there. BTW are my supposed to pay after a specified length of time? or is it free for life?THX

Any other DNS service? The free .info domain is limited for 1 year. I only want lifetime. Please do suggest.I'll wait for your reply.

If you don't use free domain ( 1 year or few years ) then you can use Dynamic ip ! At that , you will register free a subdomain and it'll point to your server or your ip ! And free domain , you can register at 1and.com ( 1 year , 20 domains free per accounts )

I dont think the problem is from uni.cc You might have made some mistake somewhere in your packing of the NameServers.

from the uni.cc mainpage

Warning: The DNS service may not work properly for domains registered after October 25, 2004 or for domains changed after this date. We are working to solve this problem as soon as possible. If you plan to register a new domain it is highly recommend to use the web forwarding service instead.

i guess you cant use that feature for now...

but thank you for that great offer, for the free .info domains.

from the uni.cc mainpage

Warning: The DNS service may not work properly for domains registered after October 25, 2004 or for domains changed after this date. We are working to solve this problem as soon as possible. If you plan to register a new domain it is highly recommend to use the web forwarding service instead.

i guess you cant use that feature for now...

but thank you for that great offer, for the free .info domains.

Ok i got that DMA. Been thinking the problem aint from uni.cc but i was mistaken.