xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sarath

Type At Home Jobs Type At Home Jobs

Please, don't sign off your post. I suggest you edit and delete the:

posted by: sarath

part. Thanks. :angry:

I also know some sites said that you can earn $$$ by doing those jobs.but most of these sites is not free for join.for example,you should pay something to sign up.anyone call tell me some sites like that but can join for free?

I personally think all sites that offer money for you to stay home and do nothing are scams. There was a site that said that you have to leave your computer on and you will be helping other people and computers work out soloutions to things as it uses your cpu power. But the websites where you have to do things and they pay you makes no sense. It seems too good to be true, and many people should be carefull if they do decide to go along with it, then they should be very carefull that its not a scam.

What type is this jobs? Don?t we gonna work for them so they earn with our work and then they pay us? So why the hell do we have to pay to work???!!!!! :angry: And then bla bla bla blablabla bla bla, yeah, i?m rich, bla bla bla bla blablabla, it was $147 one time fee, but now is only $47, it?s your big chance, bla bla blablabla bla bla, just what a SCAM!!!For each and one of the sites its a referal link, don?t you already earn a lot of money??So why even care?Why do you take your precious time to gain more referals!!!Jus get a REAL JOB!! :angry: