xisto Community
itssami

How To Add Meta Tags To Blog ?

Hello..I have a blog on blogger....my blog is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , i want to ask , how i can add META TAGS and META DESCRIPTION to the blog , so that it can be searchable by some specific keywords on the google and other search engines and , when it is searched , there could be description of the blog as well..hope you understand my question

Well, we can certainly help you in this sami!well, as you are using Blogger..you can follow these instructions :1. Go to blogger and login to your account.2. then choose your blog and go to templates tab.3. and there you can edit your template and add the meta data you want to put in your blog!

not sue about blogger, it'd need to be done through the online control panel. with blogs you you install on your own server you usually need to modify the header script called "header.php" usually.

not sue about blogger, it'd need to be done through the online control panel. with blogs you you install on your own server you usually need to modify the header script called "header.php" usually.

Blogger is a tricky one because there is no real way to massage the effects of the provided template tags. You don’t have the options of plugins or hacking at code to achieve the desired results. Therefore, the following solution provides similar results to the above but still places the blog title in your title tags.

<MainPage>   <title><$BlogDescription$></title></MainPage><ItemPage>   <title><$BlogPageTitle$> » <$BlogDescription$></title></ItemPage>

Notice from serverph:
please use appropriate bbcodes next time. fixed code tags.