xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ankitunlimited

Hi Everybody Finally found the introduction thread

Hi everybody, i am Ankit, 18 , from New Delhi, India, recently passed out from school.I love computers, technology and gadgets. Have won loads of prizes in tech symposiums held all around the city.I love watching the simpsons and full house(reruns). My other favourite shows include click on bbc world and gamer tv and gamesmax.In sports i love Formula One, Football, cricket and hockey.Thats all about me

Edited by ankitunlimited (see edit history)

You seem pretty cool! Hope you have a good time in the forums discussing all the random crap that we discuss! And its funny how you said you passed out from school.

Hey ankit!Welcome to the forum. Great to see some near by people coming up in the forum :) well..I saw your posts and I am impressed with your posts..they are really good...keep up the work!I saw your blog too...and another impressive stuff from you!Great going...hope you enjoy being part of the community and it seems to me that you are already doing that :P

Welcome aboard, Ankit! Hope you enjoy your stay here at T17, and some back and post as much as you like. Great to have another hockey AND tech fan on the boards, I must say. Your blog looks impressive as well. Keep on writing and we hope to see more of you on the forum.

Welcome aboard ankit from one of the elders in this forum. You seem to have a broad base of interests. All of which are beyond me. There are lots of helpful informative people on here who you will come to know. Use this forum to express your stories and opinions, but keep an open mind about everything. Opinions are very diverse. Enjoy! :angry: