xisto Community
semeticsister

7 Deadly Sins: Which One Are You?

Which one of the Seven Deadly Sins do you think represents your naughty-side?Lust: Intense craving for sexSloth: LazinessGreed: Intense desire for money or powerPride: Excessive love of one's self or one's accomplishmentsWrath: Intense feelings of hatred or anger, especially towards another personEnvy: Jealousy of someone's achievments or possesstionsGluttony: Excessive wastefullness and consumption

Edited by semeticsister (see edit history)

hahaha... I'd have to say Lust =PI just can't help myself =)

I'm sure you're gonna find a reply to all sins. But, meh, i'm trying to cut down on sinning. I'd say i'm doing quite well. You could say my "old self" consisted of: lust, sloth, envy, and maybe gluttony. Though, i'm amazed at the posts so far. I'm sure they've done more than just one!

I'm trying to avoid the too much food thing. If I ate whenever I wanted, it'd be gluttony. But I'd say more sloth than anything, simply because I put off everything. I'm not extreme in any of them, so its hard to figure out where I'm worst :\

Which one of the Seven Deadly Sins do you think represents your naughty-side?
Lust: Intense craving for sex

Sloth: Laziness

Greed: Intense desire for money or power

Pride: Excessive love of one's self

Wrath: Intense feelings of hatred or anger, especially towards another person

Envy: Jealousy of someone's achievments or possesstions

Gluttony: Excessive wastefullness and consumption

What sin(s) are you semeticsister? Kinda weird of you to ask without letting us know what you've done.

Again, amazed on how only few people admit they've done more than one..

Is it usual that all 7 of those describe the same person? No seriously though the more I look a that list the more all of them seem to be me, do you think I should get help for that. I would aslo like to know which of the sins are you favourites, becasue I would have to say that my personal favourites are Gluttony and Greed.

Yes, it's usual that there are many people out there that have commited all 7. That's why i'm amazed at the fact that some people only said that only one describes them. As for seeking help, that would have to be up to you. If you want to know how to seek help for sins, then let us know. As for favorites, i wouldnt say i have a favorite, but i do favor food.

Gluttony: Excessive wastefullness and consumption

I'd have to say I fall under the above. I'm the sort of person that does try things, and If I like it.. I dont hesistate to keep using it, many things fall under this.. food, batteries for a portable music player (ie IPOD), drinks, and so on.

i'd probably be sloth lol. i'm so dam lazy. if i dont have to do something i wont do it. if i do, i'll leave it till the last minute. reallly bad habit ;d