xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joe2Chance

The New Portuguese Identity Card! How STUPID can this be?

Ok, how do I start?!! I?m Portuguese, and the Portuguese governement announced that a new identity card is gonna be "launched", were all other personal documents will be "inserted" in just one card!

Ok, the ideia is great i agree, but the name of the card, my God... The card is called Cu, for you guys is not a big thing, but just look at this, the name Cu in Portuguese means ASSe (but)!!! :)

So now imagine, i'll go in my car, a police man stop me and say: show me the car documents and your "asse" please!!!! :P

Now tell me, HOW STUPID CAN THIS BE!!!!!!!

Stay well.

I hope someone doesn't misunderstand him, or maybe they don't like the government. ...Anyhow, they should rename them, seeing as how a lot of controversy could begin with that sort of "identification"I wouldn't enjoy being told to show a police officer my asse. :)

Yes, somebody might take it the wrong way, lol.Woulden't having all of those documents in one card be kind of insecure? I mean.. if you lost the card, you'd be basicly screwed. I don't know if in Portugal they have social security, but if anybody ever gets ahold of that number, it is NOT a good thing at all.

You?re kidding right???I?m Brazilian and I know what it means to "mostrar o cu" (show the *BLEEP*)! We here have a lot of jokes with the portuguese, but this is very very funny. My mom told me she had a friend that took a picture of a sign in a Lisbon park that said: " Don?t step on the grass."And below it a smaller one that said:"If you don?t know how to read ask the police officer" :D:P :P :(:D:(:D Sorry my Portuguese friend, but I had to tell you that!!! :D