xisto Community
hazel

Loose Weight could u give me a good idea

hmmm ...ask him to exercise more ?sleep earlier and dun eat supper at night .. keep away from junk food if still everything fails, then try some slimming pills like phentermine, xenical ...all those r targetting for woman .. but i think it dun have anything to do with gender <_<

well it takes a lot of patience to lose weight but all i can think of is pretty basic and simple... he just needs to control what he eats and balance it out with nutritious foods and exercise daily (ie: 30 minute walk or jogging) and tell him not to eat when he's not really hungry or if he's just bored. He could also try eating on smaller bowels/plates so it looks like it has more food... but if the weight is really a problem he could always go and see a doctor or proffessional dietition so they can make a diet that will work especially for him.

Excersice and eating a balanced meal is the key. All these fad diets and pills are not good solutions. You should not completely cut anything from your diet if you want to stay healthy. Everything must be taken in moderation.In order to lose weight it takes a lot of time. I would say you probably wouldn't notice a significant difference for like 6 months. This is the healthiest way to lose weight. In some cases 2-3 lbs a month is normal. Sometimes people gain wait when working out and they get discouraged. But, weight is not the only thing to look at. Muscle mass weighs more than fat, so working out will build muscles and also make you weigh more. You really have to consider % of body fat. This is a more important measure than just your weight.

Try eating fruites only for 1 week... Fruites and Water... Then, you will see the difference... I've tried it, and it work great! But foods temped me! I can't stop eating fried chicken, steaks, etc... :)

Going to the Gym 3 times a week SERIOUSLY works...I know this littlin he's reall small around 4ft something he's been going to the gym for like a few months now....he comes out with a 6 pac !!! And gawd he's only 12!I just do a lot of sports....eat...and then get fat.....The end....I have never ever been skinnier before always fatter than the day before... :)I'm off to go trampolining now bye!! I have to go tomorrow morning aswell !!! 6am in the morning to go bouncing on a thing....okat tired but definately FUN.

Going to the Gym 3 times a week SERIOUSLY works...I know this littlin he's reall small around 4ft something he's been going to the gym for like a few months now....he comes out with a 6 pac !!! And gawd he's only 12!

I just do a lot of sports....eat...and then get fat.....The end....I have never ever been skinnier before always fatter than the day before... :)

I'm off to go trampolining now bye!! I have to go tomorrow morning aswell !!! 6am in the morning to go bouncing on a thing....okat tired but definately FUN.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

kids shouldn't work out that much because they are still growing. You say he is 4ft... he will stay that way if he continues working out hard core. Kids can do cardio all they want, but weight training is not a good idea until they are older. If they do weights, they should only do about 60% of their maximum. This is safest.

just regular constant exercise and don't give up. I find the hard thing about loosing weight is motivation. Sometimes a person does have enough motivation and they can't use the motivation for loosing weight because its just too tempting to eat that cheesy burger. lol. But you need someone to cheer you up and encourage you all the way. Do crunches. They work for me.

To lose weight, the fastest way is to actually exercise everyday to build up your metabolism to the point that you feel most comfortable. And I don't mean just lifting weights and stuff like that, I mean running, push ups, sit ups, stuff like that. The best way to train yoru body to do this is by doing what we call Pyramids. 10 pushs ups 10 jumping jacks (you basically spread your arms and legs out and come back in) 10 sit upsand then do 9 pushs up.. 9 jumping jacks.. 9 sit ups..and keep doing this all the way down to just 1 push up.. 1 jumping jack.. 1 sit upyou will do 55 total of each in the end. Doing that twice a day will increasingly raise your metabolism, help your cardio (heart), save you from bad cholesterol, and actually probably give you a huge good feeling to start the day.Good luck ^^!

kids shouldn't work out that much because they are still growing.  You say he is 4ft... he will stay that way if he continues working out hard core.  Kids can do cardio all they want, but weight training is not a good idea until they are older.  If they do weights, they should only do about 60% of their maximum.  This is safest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh .... lmao!! I don't really care....the boy is annoying he keeps asking for my number. and he's younger...

Oh and two of my friends do 11 hours of their hobby a week thats more than 1 hour a day...some days they do more than two hours...they do judo and irish dancing...?

I use to be really sporty... I did gymnastics twice a week 2 hours a lesson so thats 4 hours and then 3 hours of swimming a week [club] thats 7 hours all together and then netball one hour thats 8 hours and then tae kwon dae 2 hours thats um 10 hours....

So I think thats normal....I'm not quite sure how much your suppose to do a week.

I know I said gym works but so does a balanced diet....don't try to eat what your friend eats even if they are getting slimmer....a diet is special and different for each person....we learn that at school yesterday :(

Out month topic on Health and Fitness in biology...

My stuff don't make sense does it ?? lmao ah well...please don;t 'quote' whatever I've written it's a load of crap

Personally, i've always thought that paying attention to your body is the best diet. If you just eat when ur hungry, and eat what you crave (and stop as soon as the hunger is gone), i've always found it to keep my weight pretty stable. Do understand that there is a difference between cravings and habitual eating. I like coffee, but i rarely crave it.. i just want it out of memory and habit.**shrugs** works for me

Personally I think that at any age you can start weight training because there is no such thing as learning too early.

Jogging can do miracles for you, even for 10 minutes a day, provided that you do it EVERY day. In general, 20 minutes of physical exercise a day is all you need to keep your weight down if your diet is balanced, but you have to get used to that and make it a part of your everyday living...

motivate him self to do excersise, join a fitness center have a heatlhy diet non- fatty foods like oily foods. You can motivate him telling him he can do it. Do SIT UPS, push ups etc. If you motivate him he will know that he CAN do it then he will.