xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Funny Marriage Facts What Is Marriage?

WHAT IS MARRIAGE???

1. Marriage is not a word. It's a sentence (a life sentence).

2. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.

3. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her masters.

4. Marriage is a three-ring circus:
engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.

5. Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOUR listens.

6. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.

7. There was this man who muttered a few words in the church and found himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.

8. A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes.

9. Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad? Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.

10. Son: Is it true Dad? I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her. Father: That happens everywhere, son, EVERYWHERE!

11. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

12. They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defense.

13. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a 10-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

14. There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL.

16. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

17. Eighty percent of married men cheat in America, the rest cheat in Europe.

18. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin. They just can't face each other, but they still stay together.

19. Marriage is man and a woman become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

20. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the "Y" becomes silent.

21. I married Miss right; I just didn't know her first name was Always.

22. It's not true that married men live longer than single men, it only seems longer.

23. Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

24. A man was complaining to a friend: I HAD IT ALL-MONEY, A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, THE LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, THEN POW! IT WAS ALL GONE. WHAT HAPPENED, asked his friend. He says MY WIFE FOUND OUT.

25. WIFE: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. HUSBAND: OK, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway
lighs on.

26. At a cocktail party, one woman said to another: AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR RING ON THE WRONG FINGER? The other replied, YES, I, AM. I MARRIED THE WRONG MAN.

27. Man is incomplete until he gets married, then he is finished.

28. It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

29. A man inserted an ad in the paper - WIFE WANTED. The next day he received a hundred of letters and they all said the same thing - YOU CAN HAVE MINE.

30. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing - either the car is new or the wife is.

Mother and Daugter in Law Relationship and Descision MakingFunny Marriage Facts

1) A young woman had a mother in law, who always observed and rated everything that her daughter in law did.  One time the mother in law said, "When I was like you, I was not like you."  It didn't take long for the daughter in law to reply, "When I will be like you, I will not be like you." 

2) An older man was asked one time how he and his wife made decisions?  He said, "At the beginning of our marriage we decided that I would take care of all of our highly important decisions, and my wife would take care of all the little ones.  In our marriage we never had serious decisions to make, because we only had little decisions to make."

-reply by Bogdan Popov

A Funny Video about Relationships after MarriageFunny Marriage FactsI will share you a video about relationships after marriage. This video describe the relationship after "Married 7 Days" "Married 7 months" and "Married 7 years".So funny and impressive.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

WOW, its 4 years since I posted this. And finally, my turn is approaching now... im nervous :s GULPP...

hahaa, are you nervous? COMMON...

just relax and deal with it as a new beginning in your life or a a new experience and phase that you can't go on your life without it, and i will wait for your opinion about funny facts about marriage here Posted Image, good luck.

i will wait til he gets married to laugh! i would rather laugh at him than with him :)j/k opaque! but it will be funny! when you do finally get married, let me know who she is so i can show her this thread haha

When someone initiates that type of agreement that we call marriage is hunting, to say the least, into something adventurous. When a couple marries, in fact, is embarking on something they know nothing about. And, according to the results, it seems that people who tried to marry a second time they know more than the first.Marriage is the basic family unit. In this society, and in this era, the family is the most intimate relationship, the unit capable of self-perpetuation and self-protection. As it is currently organized, is necessary for society in economic and other aspects. A culture will drift if the family, which is its core, it loses its role as such. It seems clear, therefore, that he who destroys marriage destroys the civilization.A marriage is something that exists mainly because their partners have postulated the existence and perpetuation. Marriages can only be successful if built on this basis.Marriage is essentially a report postulated, where a premise is defined as a conclusion, decision or resolution about something. When people stop to postulate a marriage, it ceases to exist. This is what happens to most marriages. Not backwards, that all men are evil and, therefore, contracts such as marriage and infidelity yield usually disintegrate. This is false. The opposite is true. As a marriage relationship that is based solely on a premise, you must continue to create it. A family that constantly creates itself as such, ceases to exist. That is all you need to know about it.If people live a difficult marriage, is because they expect this to work automatically. They think that will be merged without any effort on their part. Unfortunately not. The marriage must be created.The child whose parents were not going too well, looking for marriage might think: "What does this mean? This institution is so inherent in the nature of things, that nothing will ever change this setting, it perpetuates itself, is not so good if it is able to maintain unity! "This young man was a disappointment. Maybe he tried to postulate the unity of the family when he was a child. It has been busy, tried to his way of creating love between father and mother, to show them that they possessed something that was worth living.Indeed, one reason why a child gets a wound is to persuade parents to understand their responsibilities towards the family. Childhood diseases, for example, occur directly as a result of disturbances in the family.However, having or not a good example of stability in their parents' marriage has nothing to do with the success or failure of his marriage.If you think that everything is in place to make a lasting marriage, you do not do anything to move forward, there is no doubt this is bound to go wrong. If addressed realizing that marriage is something to postulate why it exists and is kept alive and will cease when you cease to create, and if you know the technology described in the rest of this chapter, you will be able to keep any relationship together, recovering any aspect or mend the pieces to fit your needs. To put not too much, but will need a little 'work and a little' courage.