xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stingray001

Paint.net

Well, i have recently used Paint.NET.

Go google find for more info...

It is different from the normal paint, and you can create effects with the tutorials provided.

You wanna see my art?

Then look at the attachment...

Edited by stingray001 (see edit history)

First of all warm welcome to the community. Secondly, About paint.NET you could brief us more about it so that we can get to know about it and well if we are interested we could search Google... but at this stage you are giving us a job to find it... Well, your Art is impressive but the same results can be achieved easily in photoshop. Is Paint.NET more advance than Photoshop CS2? And how are they providing tutorials.... ?

It looks seriously promising considering it is a free program. To be honest it (from apperances) is on the level of a professionally made program.However I cannot in good faith recommend it over photoshop, (bar legal/logistical troubles in buying/dling it) But as a free alternative it seems very promising.