xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Cpanel Access-mod Check Please Cpanel not loading

having some problems accessing my Cpanel.its refusing to load up anything.now i've ahd this problem before and it was my uni blocking cpanel.but i have no reason to believe its been blocked again, but would jsut like to check first.Could an admin or moderator try and access my cpanel, after aski nmy permission just to see if access can be gained, or if its jsut my localised area.thanks in advance

Might have slipped below zero credits. You show only 1.38 right now and a Suspended page for the Heartless Creations Website. Couple more posts and an hour or so will fix you right up.

Goosestaf, Bring your credits above 5, wait 1 hour and try again. Since your account is still on suspension mode it's hard to say at this point. If you weren't able to gain access all last week, perhaps your browser is asking you to verify the security certificate? I had mine done recently. Without clicking YES to security certificate shown by your browser cPanel will not load up.

ok, i upped by credits, and tested it this morning.still no go.BUT when i do it in IE it comes up with ther security certificate popup- but, when i clikc yes it just takes forever to load and then times out.and it just takes ages and times out with FF and Opera.