xisto Community
DefCrash

In What Game Would You Like To Live In?

I would like to live in these games: Playboy: The Mansion: Great ladies to choose from :) Ernie: Great ladies there too :) Football Manager: My goodness, thats where you earn good money! :P Games i would NOT like to live in:Any mario gamebarbie swan lake (shudder) almost all nintendo games :D If you could pick any game, what would be and why, let us know your fantasies or not!!! :P Stay well

well i would like to live in playboy the mansion 2 damn sexy chicksand GTA San Andreas and i guess in neighbours from hell,man i would enjoy annoying that fatman:D and in Medal Of honor or call of dutyi wouldnt like to live in:any miniclip game(lol)any dosgameor QuakeIII

I'd like to live in the Sims, so if anything went wrong with my life I could just go back to where I last saved and try again :) Living in Roller Coaster Tycoon would be pretty cool, just spending all your time wandering around a theme park :P

well i think it would be cool to live in garry mod for half life 2. Cuz you can do w/e you feel like. Pasue time, move stuff, freeze stuff in the air, controll people, spawn anything that's in the game and SO much more. Other than that maybe like, the sims, and have some robot do everything for me, and if i ever need money i could jsut say rosebud, lol. That would be the life....

I would LOVE to live in Sims. In that perfect-beautiful family I've created in a fancy mansion with a wonderful garden. Though I got pretty bored with that family and got a new one. I wish I could do that in real life :)I wouldn't like to live in all mafia-related, war, space themed games. Fantasy games would work if there were no orcs, trolls and other outrageous creatures.I've recently watched the trailer to "Stay Alive", and the idea of living in a game is pretty disturbing. So I would rather stay in real life.

I wanna live in any type of RPG worlds. Even being an NPC is a bit cool (well, unless all I do is walk around repeating the exact same string of words to people that pass by and talk to me...That'd be stupid.)Living in an RPG world would be cool if I wasn't an NPC. I could walk around all day carrying weapons and killing things without ever getting tired. (and I'll become stronger and richer everytime too, which is awesome.) I'll be able to carry spells of mass destruction and I'll be able to wreck havoc on people/monsters/anything I can attack without ever thinking about what would happen if I cast an Ultima spell or something.Also, summons are cool. I can summon beasts and have them destroy things.

Zelda the wind waker, dunno why, but being back as a kid again and to be the hero of the world :P ah you gotta love it.Not goood to be in:Any gory game with scary creatures that scares the crap outta you, most probably resulting in many painful deaths, only having to restart and try again! (Ouch, painful thought - what if you got stuck in a checkpoint / almost instant die scenario!!! pain eternally :E oh dear :) )

hehe, good post:] I would live in: gta2 :] when i could live in this game i would wasting, kill, fight, shoot and run from policegta san andreasplayboy of courselarry 7----||||||||||------ i would love with all girls :]i wouldnt live in serious samequakeand saper

Edited by yooo3 (see edit history)

Hmmm... tough one,so many games i would like to live in,all games usually have a hero and there aint really a game that u would want to live in,but anyway,the ones i would want to live in are: 1. Superman- just the idea of having all those super powers has to be the greates thing in the world,being able to get anything u want or do anything u want anytime,anywhere! 2. basically any sport game.

There are so many good games to choose from, but I think I would wait for like 5-6 years, take game designing courses, create my own game and live in it. I guess it will be the same as my life now as I don't want it to change anyways.