xisto Community
DefCrash

Free Online Games!

i have so many great games on my pc mmorpg's are amazing sue to the community on them i think who agree's? i do see most you posted where 3-d games which of ocourse are great but some text based ones are addictive. but i think that you should pay the 8 pound i think and get world of warcraft its amazing that game like knight online but graphics are smoother more skills and great mounts its a brilliant gamemartial heroes is a good free mmorpg

Some of these online games are really becoming great. Some are very simple and can still be great fun. Most I didn't even know about so thanks guys for posting so many great links. I will defiantly have to check some of these sites out.

i like playing cabal, its just like WoW but free!!! lol like al the games in this thread
http://cabaleu.playthisgame.com/en/Announce
its realy cool because theres 2 sides/worlds you can choose to be in. And there is also lots ofservers in each world and each one has lots of people in. also you can choose from 3 races and male or female. I have spent many hours playign this ame andgoing on quests for NPCs (non playable characters for all you n00bs :))

Umm i think u forgot F.E.A.R its 3D shooting game i think its ok but it could be better the graphics need updates really bad but it is very fun and its kinda like Counter-Strike but i like Diablo II better i dont know what u guys think another is American army its very hard game but its very fun and graphics are a lot better then most free games

Edited by 360 (see edit history)

About Xiah Rebirth

Free Online Games!

I press Game Start button but nothing happends..

Hope you can help me

-reply by DarkSharine

A new free online game though a massive multi-player role playing game would be Mabinogi. Its fairly new and its run by Nexon for the united states version. Oh and I forgot to add the game itself is restricted to only US personnels only. ;-;

An Update, I'm adding Florensia as its a game were you can play the life of a pirate xD well basically you sail the seas and journey to new places. Fight monsters, lvl with friends etc. The type of fun you will find ain ny mmorpg and best of all its free.

Site: http://www.florensia-online.com/

The graphics of the game is well done so you don't have to worry about outdated graphics as most people do.