xisto Community
Find3r

Image Shack Mod For Invision Power Board

Image Shack Mod For Invision Power Board

''These instructions will help you to install 'ImageShack on your Site' into the reply, quick-reply, and post-new-thread sections of your Invision Power Board, thus giving your visitors the ability to upload images directly. After upload, they may paste the images directly into their post box.''

These instructions will help you to install 'ImageShack on your Site' into the reply, quick-reply, and post-new-thread sections of your Invision Power Board, thus giving your visitors the ability to upload images directly. After upload, they may paste the images directly into their post box.Go to1.) Admin CP2.) Styles & Templates3.) HTML templates4.) Click Manage Html on the current set being used5.) Click on Post Screen Sections6.) Scroll Down and click on Upload FieldFind:---Begin Code ---------  {ibf.lang.upload_title}

i hope it works

If I recall correctly, there was a modification for PHPBB quite similar to this, although its functionality on any template not named subSilver was absolute null. Hopefully, it works a bit better on Invision Power Board. I should test it out.

If I recall correctly, there was a modification for PHPBB quite similar to this, although its functionality on any template not named subSilver was absolute null. Hopefully, it works a bit better on Invision Power Board. I should test it out.

Hmm... I'm slightly surprised. I don't think I've heard of a mod that does not work on any template other than subsilver - I mean, while a lot of people do stick to the default, an equal number of them do not, so I don't see why the mod developer(s) would make it exclusive. I was under the impression that anything that worked on SubSilver would automatically work on the other Sub-xyz templates too.

In the meantime, to the OP: cool tip, will keep it in mind if/when I get to afford an IPB for my website :)