xisto Community
Twulz

How Many Ppl Viewing These Boards R Girls? Im a 15 yr old girl... wonder how many more there r

How many of u r girls?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just browsing along i noticed the majority of ppl on here r guys... just thought id post a poll to find out how outnumbered i really am!!!

Notice from mayank:
Moved to general talk

Interesting pool, looking forward to seeing the results... I remember a couple years back that this kinda pool always produced results close too 100% guys. Will be interesting to see if it has changed some by now.

well I am 21 and I am a boy!I am sure that mostly this will be in the favour of boys and on top of that...it will be guyz under 18 will win the competition :)

Yea this is going to be interesting, I bet there are more girls using this than we think.. :)

I see that, as a girl over 18, I am in the minority. I am quite certain that it will stay that way. It'll be hard to get an accurate count though, since a lot of people don't tell this sort of thing. On my board, there's a box you can check while registering to say if you are a boy or a girl. When you look at my stats page it say the male to female ratio is 1.8:1 but I figured out that it's actually 4:1 and most people didn't check the box. Weird.

Edited by brandice (see edit history)

I am one of the many guys that are over 18. Regarding the gender balance on this board, it's likely to stay the same, although it would be nice if there were more girls. As previous posters said though, it be considerably hard to get accurate count, since many people do not disclose their gender information on forums.

Me = boy under 18.I never really thought about it that much, but the Xisto forum seems to be mostly guys. I wonder when Becca will notice this topic.

Yup I am a boy under the age of 18. I am actually 14. I think most guys are into computers or a majority of them are and use the internet. There are some girls that like to hang out on here though, even a moderator.

I'm under 18 boy,still 17, but when ppls saw my fotos they said,I don't believe you 're 17. We think you're are over 20.Yep, Girl or Boy in this forum is not hardly depend ,it's depend , how we should share our knowledge right ? :)

Edited by flamesan (see edit history)

Just browsing along i noticed the majority of ppl on here r guys... just thought id post a poll to find out how outnumbered i really am!!!

Notice from mayank:
Moved to general talk

oh you are not alone, im a girl aswell and i was 15, i just turned 16 on 4 20. yayerrrrs

I am a boy and am over 18. Good to see some girls here in trap seventeen too. Anyways, boys, don't be upset. The percentage of webmasters of girls are far lesser than boys around the world. So, you shouldn't be surprised when you find that girls are less in this community. It is everywhere. It is not only in this forum and community but other webmaster forums and free hostings do have small percentage of girls.