xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Walk The Line The Movie about Johnny Cash.

Who in here has gone to see this great movie about the man in black. The Legendary Johnny Cash and who in here has bought the DVD for it? I just recently bought this wonderful film. And I gotta say I was impressed with their ability to sing Johnny Cashes and June Carter Cashes songs. I had the biggest smile on my face watching these great actors not singers sing like they were pro's and they've been doing it their whole lives. And the chemistery between them, they might be only acting but you could truly sense the love between these 2 characters and the way Johnny (Joaqin) proposed to his future wife played by Reese Witherspoon left me rooting for the both of them. I really wasn't at all sure about this film before I first saw it. And now that I have seen it I am glad I now own it. It's such an inspiring story about the man who became a legend. And how the legend meets his future wife. And the way I see it they both should have gotten OSCARS for the great characters they played in this great film. :) I love "Walk The Line". :P

I agree, it was a really well done movie. The actors they chose did really well and I thought reese has a really nice voice...it was really crisp. I don't know if I like the actual johnny cash, but I thought the movie was extremely well done. The guy was kind of a creep though...

Yeah it was truly amazing watching Reese Witherspoon and Joaqin Phoenix sing in the music video. "Jackson" You can sort of see that they were nervous or at least Joaqin seemed nervous but Reese seemed to be having a great time singing this great song, and she had that huge smile on her face. And I thought to myself "Actors who have never sung in their whole lifes makes a music video". That's truly something new. Watching the music video made me want to get up and start dancing and I bet the people who had to teach them to sing. I bet they were impressed that they pulled off the music video. The best music video I've ever seen done by actors and I am considering buying the soundtrack for it too. :)