xisto Community
runescape man..dangy 13...lvl105

Runescape Clan RS and Im level 105 Looking for people to join my clan

Hey I've been playing Runescape for bout 3 and half years and I'm finally satarting a Clan.I am looking for leaders for this clan. People who want to be a higher rank must be at least lvl 70.The entry fee to the clan is free. . We will go on Pk trips :) in both members and non members worlds and have meetings. When we do pk you should Record the names and numbers of the ammount of the people you kill because that will help u get a higher ranking in the Clan.You are required to have at least one lvl 30 to 60 extra account.here are my account names.-1. Dangy 13- lvl 105--2. Unforgivin24 - lvl 57-3. Henstraith - lvl 37-4. Metillman - lvl 46-5. Xemoxgamerx - lvl 27-6. Jetblack50 - lvl 69 or 68-7. Dagoth 102 - lvl 64-8. Caymara-- not really my account but me and my friend share it- lvl 81-9. Satans Own X- lvl 4.heres my e-mail account for those who want to join my clan,oh and the free entry fee holds up until therre are 26 members in the clan.oh ya heres my emailmissunderstood_alot@yahoo.com

Edited by runescape man..dangy 13...lvl105 (see edit history)

Hey I've been playing Runescape for bout 3 and half years and I'm finally satarting a Clan.I am looking for leaders for this clan. People who want to be a higher rank must be at least lvl 70.
The entry fee to the clan is free. . We will go on Pk trips :angry: in both members and non members worlds and have meetings. When we do pk you should Record the names and numbers of the ammount of the people you kill because that will help u get a higher ranking in the Clan.
You are required to have at least one lvl 30 to 60 extra account.
here are my account names.

-1. Dangy 13- lvl 105-
-2. Unforgivin24 - lvl 57
-3. Henstraith - lvl 37
-4. Metillman - lvl 46
-5. Xemoxgamerx - lvl 27
-6. Jetblack50 - lvl 69 or 68
-7. Dagoth 102 - lvl 64
-8. Caymara-- not really my account but me and my friend share it- lvl 81
-9. Satans Own X- lvl 4.

heres my e-mail account for those who want to join my clan,oh and the free entry fee holds up until therre are 26 members in the clan.

oh ya heres my email

missunderstood_alot@yahoo.com

it seems like you dont have any memebers or replies my lvl 63 pure range magic and attack got band he own like lvls 70 and 80 now i got a lvl 51 mem can i still join !!plz!!

I was just wondering, since you have been playing runescape for a really long time, have you ever tried to buy a Runescape private server. You can buy one from a couple of people, im not sure what they are, but i might edit this post and give some resources. But if you were to have a clan server, you can set your own rules and all that, you would be able to recruit people faster, display your clan to more people, and set up a nice clan faster. Just a tip.

i want to join i have a 8 accounts here they r user name:zatar moe-lvl 62 user name:5752215moe-lvl 47 user name:6824998moe-lvl 28 user name:sycoo3-lvl 28 user name:purmage825-lvl 19 user name:purdeff825-lvl 4 user name:zatar moe2-lvl 24 user name:zatar moe1-lvl 3 i hope u exapt me but i need food and weps only for the lvl 62 i usedto have a lvl123 mem but it got scammed srry-zatar moe-lvl 62

Hey man NICE!!I'll join ur clan I am lvl 80 and these are me expectations:I want you to make me a gold member(the gold star)I want to go on ALOT of PK trips and I am a VERY good fighter my mage is:55my combat is:80my range is:55attack is:70str is:70thank you....-Clynch3

me join ur clan

Runescape Clan

Hi I'm lv61 and my name is pokemon 577

I got

Mage:41

Str:55

Att:50

Def:46

And I'm a member

I like to pk

Please let me join

-pokemon 577

Ya any one want to join my clanRunescape Clan

Ya I was wondering if any one will join my clan I am lvl65 But have a few clan members lvls 100+ and if so my runescape name isDude14434

Thank you for your time