xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shamamster

Your Favorite Type Of Music whats your favorite?

I've been wondering what music other people like. i personally only listen to Techno/Dance/Rave/other club music with big bass(im learning to dj)but i like any music that sounds good to my earswhat do YOU like?

I love hard rock and heavy metal basically and artists like metallica ,GNR and nirvan are my all time favourites and i can always relax while listening to them with volume full :) , but there are other times when i would want a slow or hipop style ,like when im working at the computer i need soft music in the background, not the heavy ones and it always keeps me pleasant and happy :P so i'll say i listen to most popular types of music we see today, but i honestly dont like artists who come out of the blues and disappear as fast as they came :D aslo today there are too many bands been made everyday and it's impossible to keep up with them obviously ,i also would like to tell that we havent seen great artist like we have seen in the 90's ,but i agree there are few gifted ones too like eminem ,he's not my favourite but i like his songs like stan and 8mile

I love 'musical' (Broadway or Westend) music...i.e. half-pop and half- classical.I like certain kind of classical when I wanna relax.Usually, though, I tend towards pop and musical. :)

Mmm, music.. Favorite type? Some mix of different types of metal, non-angstey punk (which means no emo disguised as punk), and Nirvana.. lots and lots of Nirvana. Grunge, I believe? So metal, punk, and grunge.I also come across the odd pop artist I like. They are few and far between, but they are out there. These are usually people.. boys, actually.. with those sappy love songs for when you miss someone or like someone, and yet they're not exactly the same as every other sappy love song designed for times like those. Anyways, there aren't many artists from this area that I like, so I'm not counting these as my favorite. Give me anything but emo, country, or rap and I can live.

Well, rock, pop. I actually listen to everything. Actually, any "good" music. No bad music (i.e. William Hung). I love music and have a great passion for it. But I especially love rock. It's...my expertise. Back in my days, we had a rock band, and it was pretty cool. :) Well, I love drumming! I always wanted to learn the turntables but never, ever had the time. Used to play piano, too (15 years). I'm really into any type of music. Any, as long as it's good and not bad.

It all depends on who's singing the songs. That makes me like certain music. And my favourite kind of music would be: Country, (but only like one or 2 people in here), Pop, and certain soundtracks. Rock'n Roll and other kinds of music. :)

I'm into a diverse alot, i love making music so i listen to alot, my passion is with punk and hardcore, but i also listen to alot of electronica and progressive rock, as long as it's music though, i will love it, cus music is just absolutely my life :angry:

I like country music best. i don't really like rap very much but it's okay. I hate blues and after a while some music like pop will get on my nerves like crazy and it makes me feel awful but i don' know why exactly because i don't hate it. Blues is just depressing. :angry: I like classical when I want to fall asleep and Vanessa Mae Nicholson is neat. I like the way she combines pop and classical.

I like Country, and Rock. I am raised in a family that has live in states that are deemed to be "Souther Minded." So since that is the type of family that I am raised in, I have adpated to the liking of Southern music styles. Although I just cannot stand bluegrass. There is just something about the banjo that does not sound good. It is a little to stringy in my opinion. But as far as anything else that is deemed to be souther music like southern rock, I like.

Usually this type of topic starts an usual MUSIC-WAR :angry: Hope this won't be the case in this one...Well I LOVE Trance music....I listen to it hm about 15 hours a day I guess...I used to listen other types of music too (like rap, r'n'b, ...) but when I heard trance for the first time it was just a SHOCK for me...This is the most fulles music one can imagine - it makes you feel in heaven...The good thing about it is that it makes me even more happy if I already am happy and it helps me get through the sad times in life...I think that without trance, right now, my life would be quite boring and I'd miss something BIG!Well if you wan't to find out what trance is (because many ppl just don't know what that is and think it is just another type of techno/rave or something) you go and listen to:Armin Van Buuren - A State Of tranceThis is his show which is broadcasted every week in 20 countries around the world...Greetz