xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinari

Sig Request By Sinari

It has gotten to the point where I figure that I need to have myself an image for my siggy. I have a very low skill amount in this area of graphic making so I need someone who is better than me to make me one.

Here's my picture URL: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The picture is 300x225 but the size can be about 320x160 if possible. I'd like to be able to see the people and all of the people but I like the flames too. I'd also like it to look good and say Sinari on it with maybe (if you're really ambitious,) you could add this (呼吸 の 情熱) set of symbols somewhere and still have it look right. I'm leaving the rest up to whoever makes it. I might make suggestions after it's made if I like it or I may say no thanks so please don't be offended! Thanks for all your help and stuff!

EDIT: I tried to make myself one which was a big mistake at that so, the one you see below IS NOT the one I'm sticking with. I still need one made. Eventually... Hopefully by one who can use brushes considerally better than the slashing brush strokes that I used... :)

Edited by Sinari (see edit history)

Posted Image

here you go i got it as a attachment so yo ucan download it on your computer and then load it up.

this one was a bit tricky buti brush it just right.

Thank you! It's perfect. I'm going to stick the old one into a gallery somewhere. If anyone wants to make more, I'll make a rotation or something...