xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saint

Browser Quaker! Shock Your Visitors! this script shakes the browser like a quake happened

yeah....try this script to believe it! im sure u will be stunned at the effect!

it quakes your browser!

a good way to show your visitor that...your website ROCKS!..and literally so ! !

i got this script from Bravenet's webmaster freebrees newsletter.

if you haven't known bravenet before..it is a beginner webmaster's friend! you get lot many features for your website hosted freely. and subscribe to their newsletter to get gems like these!

ok here's the code:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">function init() {setTimeout("shake(3)",1000);setTimeout("this.focus()",4000);setTimeout("shake(3)",4100);}function register(){var isAol = "no";var res = 800;}function shake(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 10; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy(0,i);self.moveBy(i,0);self.moveBy(0,-i);self.moveBy(-i,0);}}}}a=275;b=275;r=20;x=1;z=1;function rotate(r) {while (z<=3) { for (var i = 0; i <360; i++) { x = (r * Math.cos((i * Math.PI)/180)) + a; y = (r * Math.sin((i * Math.PI)/180)) + b; window.moveTo(x,y); } z+= 1; } setTimeout("shake(3)",10000); } </script>

play around with it and make your website rock!

cheerz!

saint
Edited by saint (see edit history)

SqlByte just sent you a Nudge ! :)hehe nice one, i know that it exist a long time ago, i think there is something similar to that at HTML editor coffee cup. I remember ther was a site with java script where some dude is like pushin that little browser windows around...if someone know what im talking about please gave me a link, my bookmarks died :P stupid Firefox :D