xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Kubi Vs. Saint-michael Voting thread

Rules change over PM, I talked to SM and he agree'd, freestyle battle now. SM agree'd and desided not to change is entry

S&M

Posted Image

KuBi

Posted Image

S_M:0

KuBi:0

PLEASE USE THAT WHEN VOTING AND GIVE A REASON!

First to 7 votes wins!

woot! first to vote!! my vote goes to S_M...S_M: 1KuBi: 0i think it could use a border but i still like the color of it and the dotted effect he added to it, i also like whatever background image he used for that...i think if he added the big blue flash in the middle on the renders chest it could be taken down a bit cuz i think it is a bit brite :) good job both oof you!

S_M: 2KuBi: 0My vote goes to S_M, because the colours he used are easy to see, and also i like the way that he put everything to gether. I didnt vote for KuBi as i dont like the way that he used his colours and also because its a bit dark and i dont know what is going on in the back. The text is as its just a bit hard to read aswell.

My vote goes to S_M. His sig has a clean look to it and the backround and the render really blends nicely. Nice work on both your parts it was a tough decision. S_M: 3KuBi: 0

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

i think that my vote goes to mike.his sig looks rather clear but font is a little common.however,from the whole looks,mike's is better.

S_M: 4KuBi: 0

Sorry Kubi, I have agree with everyone else on this one. Mike's sig just seems less cluttered, easier to look at and think the blue flash thing works well with the render. Kubi, I can see you have tried something different with the tech border but I don't think it worked this time. Your background seems too cluttered and makes it hard to see the render itself.

My vote goes to Mike.

S_M: 5KuBi: 0

Neither picture will load on my computer, but I am already familiar with both your artworks, so I'll just vote for the person who's art, as a whole, I like more:S_M:6KuBi:1Yep, Saint_Michael gets my vote again!

Notice from Johnny:
Voided vote. Votes should be based only on the battling sigs, not on the sig designers. Next time is a warning.
Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Wow ok NPDA, that's way not fair, I'm sorry, but you may have a different oppinion if you SAW the work...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Please click the links and familarize yourself with what's been made. I haven't been posting my recent work so you can't accuratly vote...

NULL

SM:5

KuBi:1

My vote goes to...SM. Again, I love the color choices, and the "shining effect?"

SM: 6KuBi:1

I really like the sig of SM, but im personally tired of blue colorized sigs... My vote goes to KuBiSM: 6KuBi: 2

My vote goes to Mike. Overall I like the flow more than Kubi's. I liked the original version better though.(Sorry KuBster)Mike: 7KuBi: 1

this battle is over and I was hoping you would make a strong comeback to kubi maybe next time.