xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

And Yet Another Signature..not Harry Potter This Time :-o Can you believe it?? Not Harry Potter

Well, they ae pretty much the same thing..but tell me which you like better...i put the ball above his hand as if he was levitating it getting ready to throw it at someone...and in his hand as if he created it and is getting ready to throw it at someone...tell me which you like better and rate them/comment please :-D and i acculy used brushes this time and i think it turned out half decent!

Sig 1:
Posted Image

Sig 2:
Posted Image

I'll be one of the first to reply! I think that the first one was the best. Just shift up the Dumbledore part and it's totally sweet! The levitating make it look good. The one in his hand looked like it was coming from his wrist sort of... Nice use of brushes too. If you ever get bored you could make me one sometime... *Hint* *Hint*

Edited by Sinari (see edit history)

ooo y thank you! lol anyways..maybe sometime i can make you one...might take me a while since i am going to be making it for someone ill want it to be as perfect as i can get it :)...just PM me the info that you want on it etc...colors... and maybe i can whip somthing up

I think the word "power" could be moved up a bit. I think sig 2 is the better one. But, both could use a border. Just that ball of power could use more work to it. It's too round, in my opinion. Could use some outbursts.

im told to stay away from boarders for now :-D just het the basics first...kk ill see if i can add a few out bursts, maybe with smudge tool, i dunno

Nice, I like sig 1 the best. It pwns. Nice job, the first one looks like its blended in very nice. Sig 2 seems fine also, just sig one seems a tad better placed.

im told to stay away from boarders for now :-D just het the basics first...kk ill see if i can add a few out bursts, maybe with smudge tool, i dunno

I think they were suggesting more to stay away from tech borders, rather than, basic 1px borders.

The second one looks better, imo.I'd say take the contrast up a little bit, make the sig a bit smaller, and change up the font/text blending, and you've got a sweet sig. Nice job Albus. :)

Albus, your quality of work has increased dramatically in the short time you have been making sigs! I like the second sig better mainly due to text placement. It is good to see you are taking things one thing at a time but every sig needs a border, even if only a 1 pixel black or white border. If you run through the check list that Johnny provided in an earlier post and concentrate on one aspect of the sig at time, it will all come together for you. Nice work. 7/10 from me.

hey, thanx ... i still dislike boarders mainly because i havent really learned how to do some good ones, but some day i will...and thanx avalon, lol ive been trying, and i do like the alignment of the text in the second one but i like the ideal of the ball like floating above the hand as if he conjured it and is about to throw it at someone, but with the way it is set-up i couldn't put the text in the same position...lol anyways, thanx for the input