xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Remove Spots From Pimples From Face fable or really the solution to get rid of those ugly

I would really want an even skin in my face. I have cicatrices and spots. Guess what I heard?! Those spots from sqeeuzed pimples in your face, can be removed with a cream used for piles!! This is something I heard for many times now... It's weird but is this true????????????

You made some mistakes posting this. First, I don't really think there are any "doctors" here, as most people here are minors. I suggest you see a dermatologist. I used to have acne (light case) and I got rid of it all in a year. Now, my skin is one of the best, trust me, it's acne free. :) No spots too, if you use the medicine.

NovaTerra is right. People have different types of skin, some skins are dry while other are greasy, some are delicate while others are strong skins. So it all really depends on what type of skin you have, I would really recommend you go see a dermatologist, the dermatologist should put you on various medications to find out which reacts better to your skin.About getting rid of cicatrices there are special creams for that but they are kind of expensive, your dermatologist should know a whole bunch of these since there are a whole lot of different brands. They do work in about 3 weeks scars really get reduced, but I still havent seen one that eliminates the scar to more then about 75% of it.

For Cicatrices im sure you can get power...abit like "talcum powder"..but obviously isnt that..but its like it..you rup it onto your skin .. as for spots i find that if you needle them / burst them ( try not squeeze as it can burst them inside your skin causing acne/more acne...so needle the head of it with a sewing needle..then before they all heal up..put on your face wash soap thing....hopfully it would get insdie the spots...and kill all the germs..another method i use..is i burst them with a needle..then get some Tee Tree Oil on my fingers and rub it into the spots and they end up dieing away after a few days of this....but i wouldnt say other people reccomend this...the dermatologist didnt but i mean it works for me....

Ya at the moment all I use is this Clearsel face cleaner and it will work. The wierd thing is I will use it for a week, nothing much will happen, I forget one day and do it the next and things have cleared up. It is this face thing I don't know what it is called but it is like $5 at Wal-Mart. Doesn't get rid of it forever.

You made some mistakes posting this. First, I don't really think there are any "doctors" here, as most people here are minors. I suggest you see a dermatologist. I used to have acne (light case) and I got rid of it all in a year. Now, my skin is one of the best, trust me, it's acne free. :D No spots too, if you use the medicine.

First, I think you are making an even worst mistake by replying this topic, since you haven't figured it out yet that I am not asking for medical help with my post! I suggest you see a optician. maybe that'll help reading better? :) second, if most of y'all ARE minors up in here, spot or cicatrices of impurities in the face are a frequently attentive things in at a teen age right? looks like a great and useful topic to me.. there you go.. :P

What I am asking is if someone heard from this rumor, and if someone tried it and experienced that it works.

Im happy for you your acne is gone, and you have no spots. I do have to say I don't have acne or something, Im just talking about beauty/health things here.

by the way Nova, what medicine are you talking about, since there aren't any "doctors" in here, some explanation would help I think? :D

First of all let me tell you the best way to avoid pimples is that when ever u get a pimple .. squeeze the pimple out.. i mean take out the bad blood and the pus , then if you leave it as such you will get a scar , Inorder to avoid that after taking the bad blood out just take a piece of cotton and soak it in fresh Lime Juice then apply it in the place of the pimple and clean it . The scar wont appear.Now the case is if u had already had a scar just the lime Juice alone wont work out , all you need to do is that take the cotton and soak it in a mixture of lime juice and honey apply it on the scar and wash it after 10 minutes , this reduces the scar as lime is a natural Bleach.Take care of your Eyes as Lime can cause Irritation

you can keep your skin pimple free by keeping the skin clean by wahing it frequently with cold water and avoid eating foods containing too much fat.Eating fruits would help you a lot for a cleaner and glowing skin.If you face any severe skin problems, rather than following any others advice it would be better to consult a dermatologist.

Remove of Pimple

Remove Spots From Pimples From Face

Respected Sir

I want to know how I remove pimple and his spots in my face

Please rply. I am very worried my face

-question by Dillip

I have light acne so washing your face will do (i wash with antibacterial soap once in a while because inside the pimples are bacteria) and eat you veggies and fruits (yuck...i'm still a kid haha I don't like veggies!) and don't eat so much junk food for sure! I heard for people in there puberty that don't pimples, could mean that their body has high vitamin D, so eat those veggies!!!Tea Tree Oil is good, too. Try your local drug store!!

HI,FROM THE LAST 2 YEARS ,I HAVE SPOTS ON MY SKIN DUE TO PIMPLES. I HAD APPLIED MANY SORTS OF MEDICINES,SKIN CREAMS TO GET RID OFF,BUT NOTHING IMPROVED MY SKIN,AND THE RED SPOTS ARE STILL THERE.I ALSO HAVE APPLIED MANY HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OFF,BUT OF NO USE.COULD YOU SUGGEST ME ANY CREAM,FROM WHICH I COULD GET RID OFF COMPLETELY,PLEASE don't RECOMMAND ANY EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS,AS I ALREADY SPEND LOTS OF MONEY FOR THIS.REPLY ME SOON.-reply by shafaq

Around one month before I had an accident and it causes a lot of damage and it leaves some spots on my face .I m 21 years old. Please reply-question by vaibhav