xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Who's Your All Time Favourite Hidden Characters? Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, X-Men Games.

You know how you go through certain games and you play at the hardest level or you beat a game without ever losing around because you're that darn good. And usually you are rewarded by fighting a secret character. These are characters that are above the regular characters you fight against. Hidden Characters almost always have that unfair advantage over every single little thing that you do. And if you somehow manage to beat this hidden Character he/she might become playable using a code or not.

Hidden characters --- There's always a catch for you to actually use them. You have to enter a code you found online just to use them or you might just find out by accident. And sometimes these hidden Characters are or were once boss characters in certain games or if you beat them in a game and do an impressive finish to them you get rewarded by allowing you to play as them or you get enough bonus points to put you on a leaders board in the game you're playing. And some characters are just bonuses and they tend to make the games a little more interesting.

So here are my list of Favourite Characters from Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and X-Men: Children Of the Atom and other games that followed after X-Men.

Reptile: Mortal Kombat 1, When you get to him you know you're in for a really hard fight he had all of Sub-Zero's and Scorpions moves but you get a huge 10,000,000 point bonus just for doing your Fatality on him.

Smoke: Mortal Kombat 2, Insanely fast and his only real move is his Scorpion like Spear but he moves faster than you can blink which leaves you at a disadvantage.

Jade: Mortal Kombat 2. None of your Fireballs or anything you throw at her ever hits her. Has the fan tosh but that's about it but like Smoke has that increased speed that beats you all to easily.

Noob Saibot Mortal Kombat 2. Very hard to see because he is a shadow he has Scorpions Spear and just as fast as Smoke and Jade but the trick is to get to him is you have to play against a friend and play 50 or so player vs. Player games before you even get to him.

Akuma: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. When he first showed up he made Bison and the other bosses in this game look like kittens he was insanely tough and almost impossible to beat. But eventually someone learned the code to fight as him and then everyone started to play as Akuma because all of his moves always had that unfair advantage even to this day he is very hard to beat.

Magneto: X-Men Children Of The Atom. He first showed up in this game as the end boss. He is also pretty fast and has that shield that makes him invincible for a little while but his shock-wave always causes alot of damage to anyone it hits. But a number of months ago someone found out how to play as him and since that day. I love to play as him and Akuma in the game and I've even tried Juggernaut once. Another tough boss but became a hidden character when this person found out the trick of how to fight as Magneto.

Super-Akuma Street Fighter Alpha 2 and 3 etc. Akuma from Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo pretty much makes his return in this form of Akuma and for once they get to feel what it's like to play as the ultimate Street Fighter Character ever made. If you don't know how to play against someone who is an Akuma expert don't bother playing you'll never win.

Heh, well, in Super Smash Brothers Melee, I loved Marth. He was a hidden character (sort of) that had to be unlocked by doing...something...can't remember what though. Anyways, he wasn't overly strong, but when I got the hang of that countering, and got used to the speeds, I realised that he was an excellent character. He can move fast, and counter attacks fairly easily (with the right timing), and I love him. Of course, he's a cool character as well.

A couple of months ago. I purchased Fatal Fury Battle Archives Volume 1 for my PS2. And I really like playing Fatal Fury Special. I play that game alot. And I like fighting Ryo Sakazaki from Art of Fighting series in there. I like the idea of putting a character not related to to the series in anyway and putting them in a different gaming series. Almost like playing a game with a special guest celebrity fighter in there or something.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I just wished I could fight as him in the single player games. And I've been looking forever for codes or something that would allow me to play Fatal Fury Special and the way through the single players game as Ryo Sakazaki. I'd really like to know if he has an ending at all.

Anyone know of any codes that would allow you to play as him in the player 1 games?

I'd really like to know and I hope someone in here can help me out. Thanks.