xisto Community
tdktank59

Hospitals - Taking So Much Time To Respond

Well just past week i had to go to the doctors for an infection... lol wieredst place (the belly button) but heh w/e its gone now...but pretty muchI get there we sign in of course we hjave new insurence ccause of my dads new buissness so takes even longerbut not the point...so we get taht all taken care of and im waitin (ooo btw i have an essay due tomarrow) and writing a 500 word essay for some book in english on my dads laptop... so im doing that for idk maybe 10-20 mins...so they call us in its like sweet that took no time at all we will be in and out of here right away...later we find out that they just put me in the room and left me there for idk an hour or so... im like wtf where is the doctor... finaly shows up an hour or so later and im like sleepin on the bed thingy lol... (im tired as hell)so yeah does that looks at me declares its an infection and notin else... so yeah we get out of there... we find out that the medicine will take like 2 hours to make...so i cant go to bed till its done and i take the first dosage so im up till like 11 waitin for the damn mediciene to get done so i can go to bed...but yeah pretty much long story short i hate doctors offices... (i like doctors they are cool but just takes too long...)

Yes, doctors, I have no problem with them, but the waiting...Last time, I had a stomach infection (yeah, I couldn't even walk), it took him 1 hour to come check me up, 2 minutes to check me up. Just gave me medicine, all that. Wow! I was mad. I waited there, in pain, and then he checks me up in only 2 minutes. I think there needs to be a way for doctors to come to patients more quickly (besides the ER).

im right there with you... when he walked in pretty much we said hi and stuff i told him whats wrong and he looked at the infection and its like ok its cut or w/e and checks for like a lice bitght... (still dont know wy there would be on there...) and stuff maybe spent idk 5-10 mins with me... and walked out and gave me a slip of paper for some medicen...also there are only me and one other person in the clinic at the time...

one of my friends mom went to keiser (a hospital in california) to check up for cancer....it could have been removed but they took so damn long to send them the results that it became more serious and it spread around. hospitals are irreliable my grandma died at age 27 from a hospital accident...they didnt know what they were doing! dumb people call themselfs doctors....you always need to follow up on those people and stay on their tails and never stop asking questions lol!