xisto Community
semeticsister

I'm So Clumsy

This is kind of short, but this rant is about how clumsy I am. So long story short, I just got out of the shower, and my mom called me down so I could see our new couch. So I put on a towel, and ran down our wood-panelled stairs and slipped and fell down the stairs.

lol ive never done that i normaly say wait damnit... ill be there in a sec and i go get dressed lol...i have however fallen down the stairs... it hurts when u land ur face into the step... lol anyways sry for your problems!!!

was it a lot of stairs you fell down? I must be lucky because I don't fall over very often, i come very close a lot of the time but usually manage to grab hold of something to save myself. I think i have good reflexes. maybe go a bit slower next time

I've fallen on the stairs quite a few times since I've lived in this house. Mostly from trying to walk up quietly so I don't disturb anyone. Usually the worst damage happens to my shoulders from when I try to grab the railing to stop myself from gowing all the way down. The last time I was walking up the stairs and I started to fall back so I just jammed my forearm onto the rail very hard to sort of act as a break. I still got a bruise but I didn't dislocate anything.

Those sound like dangerous stairs XDNext time you oughta get dressed first.. the couch isn't going anywhere? XD

Lol Togi, a bit practical, aren't you there?

Keep on the good work being clumsy, folks. Things are tasteless without clumsiness, :)

Cheers all!

I liked that story. Never fallen down a set of stairs meself - Managed to fall up a set of stairs once after running though. Next time, if you're going to fall down a set stairs, make sure you've got more than a towel on! :)

I liked that story. Never fallen down a set of stairs meself -

You lucky YOU! I did fell from a stairs once! But that was when I was little. I fell down a stairs made of stone! Now I still got this mark on my face, on one side of my nose. Everybody asks me if I had a piercing once in my nose because of the mark...and then I have to explain it alll over again hahahaLOL

I agree with Albus, it really isn't your day... First thing though, maybe you need to ask your mother not to call you straight from the shower.... Second thing, stairs+water= bad idea, try drying off next time... That's just my opinion. I'm done.

I know what you are talking about when it comes to being clumbsy and especially not being alert. One time I was walking and i stubbed my toe on a table leg. There was plenty of hallway for me to walk around the table. I am constantly bumping into things and people and its really getting annoying. Why can't I be more alert and coordinated?

I wouldn't worry about it much. We are all clumsy every once in a while. A lot of times, when I wake up in the mornings, I fall down the stairs, and hit hard, too. However, our stairs aren't that hard, so it didn't hurt as much as it would with some other people. Falling down the stairs can be very embarassing.