xisto Community
semeticsister

Embarrassing But Funny Incident At School

Alright so it was an ordinary day at school, and I was going to my locker in between fifth and sixth hour for the school-wide locker clean-out. I didn't have much to clean, I just emptied my locker of a few homework assignments that seemed to be hiding in the back. So I was done cleaning and I went to my sixth hour class, which really isn't much of a class as it is independent study. Its just me and these two kids from New Delhi who are in seventh grade and take pre-calculus.

Well, the room I go to for sixth hour is a science room, so there are a few safety apparatuses to use, just in case:

There is an eye wash station if you get chemicals in your eye and a ventilation whood if you're working with things that give off fumes. The last safety device is the safety shower, which is nothing more than a slight depression in the floor where there is a drain, a showerhead overhead, and this metal rod thing that you pull which releases an enormous gush of water. I think you use it if your clothes get on fire or if you accidentally spill chemicals on yourself.

Anyhoo, I was walking around the room, reading some science comics that were plastered to the wall. Well, I happened to slip on a rogue piece of cardboard that was lying on the floor, and I was spiralling out of control right towards the safety shower. I had no other choice, and plus I was a bit disoriented because I was spinning, so I grabbed on to the metal rod to stop myself from falling and

WOOOOOSH

A hundred gallons of cold water come down all over me!

I'm standing their soaking wet, not knowing what to do, and finally the teacher walks into the room and nearly drops his coffee. I was sent to the nurse and she gave me a big towel to wrap myself in. The nurse called my mom to let her know what happened, and she picked me up from school about twenty minutes later.

The worst part wasn't me getting wet, oh no. When I activated the safety shower, the door to the classroom was open, and you could see me directly from the doorway! There was a whole crowd of people outside the adjacent classroom, and they started laughing!

Now, I am totally embarrassed to go to school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I going to do?

Hehe, that is kindof funny XD See, the thing you have to do is not be embarrassed by it, but look at it from someone elses point of view and laugh at it yourself. It was just a random incident that no one will remember, soon enough. People always forget.. always. They're all too caught up in the latest events happening around a school to remember one in particular for very long at all. They might remember for a few days, but by next week, at the latest, they'll have moved on to something else. I'm picturing myself doing something like this.. I'd just sit on the floor and laugh. Well, I'd probably move out of the way first, since I've heard the pipes are all rusty, so the water that comes out is a weird colour. But I'd just.. laugh. I actually did that when I tripped up the stairs today :\Point being, you first have to realize that it actually was funny, and laugh yourself. Then you have to realize that everyone will have forgotten this in a very short time until something happens to remind them again. Nothing stays in discussion in a school for very long.. there's too much going on.

well, im sorry but i couldn't help but laugh even the slightest bit, its gotta be the way you put the

WOOOOOSH

but anyways, dont be embersed to go to school...i dont know how big you are but if anyone laughs threaten to beat the <insert word here> out of them...

like i did on St. Patricks day..i wasn't wearing green and anyone who walked up to me and says are you wearing green i said "If you pinch me i will knock the <insert word here> out of you...one kid pinched me he was sent home with a broekn nose..and suspended because it was a school rule not to do that :)

anyways..if they do make fun of you for what you did..make nothing of it..ignore them.it will soon go away...the next day everything will be normal..
i think that you have the most posts here in the Vent than anyone >_<

I have always wondered if that water was cold or warm. Best thing you can do is give yourself a nickname before they can. Something that might sound funny but doesnt insult you. It might catch on for a while but will die down faster than a name that someone else could have given you. Some people like to make fun of others and will continue to do so if it hurt's the persons feelings. If they see you talking about what happened as if you did it on purpose, it wont be fun for the "meanies" because they see you laughing about it, too.The best part, although you may not realize it, is that you got to go home early.

meh i think if you treat it right...you might get some positive feedback tommorow at school...loli would be proud of that iccedent..lol but thats just me..man u get a large shower which released loads of water...lol thats nothing like what we get in my school..at least u got to try it out :)

Lol, that sounds like movie comedy sort of stuff. Be prepared for tomorrow, I think its going to be a tough day. You should just laugh about it, try it before they do.

Try a detective hat and some BIG BIG D&G sunglasses tomorrow!! You gotta make sure they don't regocnise you in anyway! Hahaha LOL. No, just go...it won't be that bad...it would be worse if the water went all over your teachers desk with tests on it...

I've never seen someone get sent to home because they were wet. During my days, if you got wet, they made you change into your PE (physical education) shirt/shorts. But...how can you get embarassed with that? I don't see anything wrong with it, because many people are clumsy. But, if you really are embarassed, just tough it out, pretend nothing happened. If someone asks what happens, just simply reply that you wanted to see what happened when you pull the metal rod, and you "actually got sent home from school"! Tough it out, say something funny, or if you really don't want to do that, just change subjects.

well, im sorry but i couldn't help but laugh even the slightest bit, its gotta be the way you put the

but anyways, dont be embersed to go to school...i dont know how big you are but if anyone laughs threaten to beat the <insert word here> out of them...

like i did on St. Patricks day..i wasn't wearing green and anyone who walked up to me and says are you wearing green i said "If you pinch me i will knock the <insert word here> out of you...one kid pinched me he was sent home with a broekn nose..and suspended because it was a school rule not to do that :)

anyways..if they do make fun of you for what you did..make nothing of it..ignore them.it will soon go away...the next day everything will be normal..
i think that you have the most posts here in the Vent than anyone >_<

.... im with you there albus...

im one of those big guys... there are bigger guys on campus but im one of them lol

anywhos dude just ge tover it was just yesterdays news... you will be fine...

also if you dont show up tomarrow everyone taht was gunna make fun of you (if they do...) will just think your a prick/***** (wimp in otherwords...)

also albus how the hell did you not get suspended for breakin the dudes nose...

i have connections...lol...im good friends with the principle and i told him what happened and he said ok go to class :) even if i did get suspended, i would have been totaly backed up by mi famly.... i am also one of the bigger people on campus... *rubs nuckles muttering to self "still stings a little bit too*

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I could not stop laughing, I was feeling really sick and had a sore throat, when I read this I wasn't expecting to laugh so hard. That was the funniest thing I have ever read, how embarrased were you? If something like that happened to me then i'd imagine i wouldn't feel like going to school for a couple of days! Wouldn't there be like a shower curtain around it anyway that you could have grabbed onto to save your self?

Hey,You do not have to worry for I have fallen down a flight of steps and my skirt was over my head at the moment so I did the only thing I could do. I pulled my skirt down and laughed along with 100 other students. I was carrying a lot of books when I fell :lol:

Embarrassing but funnyEmbarrassing But Funny Incident At School

Ok so I went to a private school and everyone wore uniforms. This one girl forgot that she was wearing a skirt and was sitting talking to some guys with her knees up to her chest. Well for me and the other guys we got a direct view of under her skirt. She was dark skined and wore a very vry white panty or thong I don't know. Well you could just about see through it, and all the guys were focused on her. She just kept chatting away thinking she was funny at all, and I guess she decided to look down. She light up so red like you wouldn't believe and every guy smiled and laughed. The girls in our class teased her about it all day.  

-reply by Chris School Boy

My embarrassing story! Embarrassing But Funny Incident At School

Oh man, mine is so way worse then hers! I was in the girls locker room, came out of the shower naked and was greeted by the entire football team. I was completely naked and 2 girls (kind of enemies of mine, well, we had had a fight recently. They had planned the whole thing) pinned my arms down so I couldn't cover up. I can't tell you how much it embarrasses me to think those guys have naked pictures of me! I'm blushing just thining about it. Thankfully that happened on the last day of school...But still...

-reply by jessic