xisto Community
Saint_Michael

New Group Of Sigs For You All To Enjoy sig warning

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png <---look at your own risk

plus my smudging look like its getting better as well. just look at my HP sig.

the car sig i think was a disater after I had to change the render to something else, plus i tried out a new font with this as well.

my chun-li sig is a little sub par but ok.

Posted Image

this is somewhat a updated look to the sig.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I don't know what the reason is - I guess it might be a bug with firefox - but I cannot see any of those pictures except for the linked one. All the others appear to me as the text "IPB Image". This occours dozens of times everywhere on these forums.As for the one I am still able to see, I have to say that I hate it. I just don't like pictures of girls when drawn in manga. They always look too... well, if I say the word I'd be in big trouble.Still, it is rather good...

Those are Awesome... No wonder your rank says Sig guru, they aint kidding now,
how do you make those? I'm guuessing you use photo shop.

well I dub myself sig guru well at least on this forum, on other sites you could say Im a noob compared to others.

and yes I use photoshop CS2.

I don't know what the reason is - I guess it might be a bug with firefox - but I cannot see any of those pictures except for the linked one. All the others appear to me as the text "IPB Image". This occours dozens of times everywhere on these forums.
As for the one I am still able to see, I have to say that I hate it. I just don't like pictures of girls when drawn in manga. They always look too... well, if I say the word I'd be in big trouble.

Still, it is rather good...

hey ndpd you might want to see if your ff is updated it should be if not get it updated and also check your settings, my ff works fine, but again all you have to do is just right click on and copy your url and see them

well i know several words to fit that but yeah I get the jist, plus im a sick and twisted individual you should see my collection I have :).

No wonder your rank says Sig guru, they aint kidding now,

He did that himself when he was a moderator...I still say it's a lie. :P

I think we've gotten to the point where I don't need to put too much detail for you to understand what I mean, so I'll keep this brief.

First and third sigs -- typical mike, nothing impressive.

Middle (chun-li) sig -- awesome. the text could be better, but the rest is awesome. I like the original better than the revised.

Linked one -- Not bad. I'm not really for anime girl sigs, but it's a good one.

Mind you, I do adore anime itself. :)