xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jmb2006

Phone is working after disaster thank god for this miracle

I still think the toughest mobile phones r the old nokias, they can seem to withstand most stuff that comes their way, remember my nephew a few years ago trying to break his in temper, but he got more annoyed when it wouldn't break lol.caz

Everyone has funny phone disaster stories, unfortunately not all of them turn out so well. One time, I was on a trip with my physics class to Six Flags (an amusement park). We went on a ride by the name of Nitro, and just a bit after going 80 miles per hour down 215 foot hill, I noticed something slipping out of my pocket. It turned out to be my cell phone. Before I could make an attempt to grab it, it shot out, flew between the space in the middle of my seat and the one adjacent, then just barely missed impaling my friend in the face, before falling onto either the water below or the solid concrete just before it.

I gave dad one of my old cell phones, he dropped it in the sea three times (always the same place, at the boat ramp) and we dried it out and works fine, on the third time we had to use electrical CRC ( a solution that repels water and protects most electrical components). and it came to life againNot bad for a cheap $50 phone.Cell phones these days can take one hell of a beating and still work fine.

U ARE A LCUKY ONE., reminds me of my first mobile , i was very possessive about my mobile.. since its was my first mobile i alwys used to clean it, it was a nokia 3310 ( loll.. now i laugh looking at it,. but i still love it , and keep it as a sovenier). this happened to me once in train,. since i used to to coll in train , i oneday got stuck in a crowd and while detraining banged against the door, tat time i dint realise tat i had also hit my phone. later when i reached home, i found tat my screen was completely destroyed ( only a portion of the screen was good) and to replace the screen , it cost almost half the price of the mobile, for a month i was using the mobile with the broken screen, and read msgs i had this unique method . i used to somehow navigate to edit option and keep deleting the first words on the screen , and the remaining part of the msg kept moving towards the nice part of the screen, it took almost a min for me to read the msg ,,sometimes my frens jus to trouble me ,sent a 3-4 page long msg.. and they loved to do this... and finally i could hold it no long...then one day i went to this china bazaar., and to my surprise , they had mobile screens for almost all models , i got it replaced, for almost Rs100 ($3). hmmmm the chinese are have solution for everthing isnt,??? now whenever i trace back to ths incident reminds me , of the techonology that has changed , now i dont think nokia even makes such phones. but it was one phone which i still have it as a sovenier.RegardsAbhishek