xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robin

Counter Strike Source

do sombody play css her?? what is your skilz??

Notice from mayank:
I think that apart from these lines..You could have said lots of things over here.Its not about making posts..its about contributing in the forum! So, in future please make posts which have lots of content in them

Mayank was right... even though this is your 1st post.. its really considered spam, but make some more context or add something else about your topic and stuff.I have played counter strike a couple of times, but overall I know its about good vs. terrorists and stuff, and most people say its a great game and stuff, especially online multiplayer and the great battles. If you have a username or something, post it and when I get CSS I can battle your or something. Do you play Battlefield 2: MC or anything like that. Thats a great game, and tons of vehicle action!

css has become to futuristic in the cs series just like condition zero ,models look like robotz,weapons are very detailed and sofisticated,il stay at cs 1.6 i think thats the best game in the series

Yes, i play CS:S, but not that often, maybe an hour a day. I like to play 24/7 Dust2 servers. I found a really good one. It's really sweet. It's called the return of the mack. They play music and stuff. You should check it out. :angry:

Yo people,I came from Counter strike 1.6 to source. It feels different but its sweet. Im good at it, once u adapt to the new features of the source engine. Ive alredy got a Australian clan and we are always looking for challenges. IF anyone here wants to challenge us just email us @ team_sk8_clan@yahoo.com.au If you are from over seas then it might not be so great due to ping time and such. But yeh, we are always looking for a challenge, wether its friendly match or a stat counted match(gamearena, game spy etc, although we need to register on game spy).But yeh its a good game and i feel that i am quite good at it, so if u ever wanna play, just ask <_<cyas

I tried ?source? while living in residence last year. To many students, it was the PC equivalent of Halo 2 for the Xbox. Some would spend countless hours on end playing over the LAN and neglecting to go to classes, doing their school work, even taking care of their personal hygiene ? quite sad actually. Anyway, I feel that I?ve deviated too much from the topic.Source, in my opinion, retains a lot of the Counter-Strike that made the original mod for Half-Life such a success ? a large community, well-designed maps, a giant arsenal of weapons, etc. In my humble opinion, however, asides from better graphics and a seemingly larger playing field (it would appear that levels appeared a lot more ?open?), source wasn?t much different from CS1.6.In terms of how good I was? No clue. I shot and was shot. Every now and then, I planted a bomb and ran for my life. One thing did bother me though: I never really bought into the fact that CS was ?a realistic mod?. Sure, they tried getting rid of that bunny hopping business but there were still so many outrageous headshots (both performed by myself and those I played with), that failed to convince me of the former.Anyway, that?s my two cents.

I tried source while living in residence last year. To many students, it was the PC equivalent of Halo 2 for the Xbox. Some would spend countless hours on end playing over the LAN and neglecting to go to classes, doing their school work, even taking care of their personal hygiene quite sad actually.

Anyway, I feel that Ive deviated too much from the topic.

Source, in my opinion, retains a lot of the Counter-Strike that made the original mod for Half-Life such a success a large community, well-designed maps, a giant arsenal of weapons, etc. In my humble opinion, however, asides from better graphics and a seemingly larger playing field (it would appear that levels appeared a lot more open), source wasnt much different from CS1.6.

In terms of how good I was? No clue. I shot and was shot. Every now and then, I planted a bomb and ran for my life. One thing did bother me though: I never really bought into the fact that CS was a realistic mod. Sure, they tried getting rid of that bunny hopping business but there were still so many outrageous headshots (both performed by myself and those I played with), that failed to convince me of the former.

Anyway, thats my two cents.

i would agree and disagree. the source engine provides fantastic visuals - yes ... but essentially it is the same old CS 1.6 as we know and love with better graphics. Sure, there have been new maps added like compound and port - but the general feeling amongst gamers i play with are these maps suck

difference - - - now, another issue is the hitboxes. there have been many complaints over hitboxes in the game being a load of crap. moving from 1.6 to source i would have to agree - it shows as well - many servers are now promoting their 100 tick rate or 66 tick rate - with gamers thinking their hitboxes will improve significantly....

1.6 doesnt have this problem. and remains the better of the two... :) IMO!!!

I played Counter Strike Source(CSS) right after i bought it at store... but i only play it on LAN since i can't play it online because i don't have the serial key to make an account on Steam >.<... i gave the Serial Key to my fren which is a bad move for me XD... Then after a few months of buying the game... i reformated my computer cause of virus and My Counter Strike Source CD is lost also >.< and im tired to search for em... i did search for it in my room.. and i din't found any.. but what i found is the Oldest Version of Counter Strike - that is version 1.1(dunno if its the oldest ones)...I once made a clan named Ruthless Crest but ... The Clan din't go so well so.. the Clan was disbanded..i think i still have the link XD..Oh yeah btw.... To play online with others all we need is paste the server ip right? or using Xfire .... or is there any other differents way to play online with other people and friends...

I play cs:s loads, we've got our own 12 player 75 tick server (83.142.54.109:28020) come and visit us iys a good server with mattie and mani mods. It was hard converting from BHD to CS:S but after a few months ya get good at it. I have a clanmate called Slammin he owns me all the time. He's probably the best player ive seen on cs:s to date. Anyway if ya'll get a chance check us out at ip 83.142.54.109:28020