Ive seen a really good smart phone, the Qtek 9000, its everything i want:

Pocket PC (with Windows Mobile 5.0)

Screen with a higher resolution than 240 x 320

It is GSM

It has a 1.3 MP camera

It has a bulit in keyboard

It uses SD as its expansion card

It has WiFi

I really like this phone, the only problem is that I dont know if they sell it in Mexico, or if TELCEL will work with it... does any one know?

Creo que deb? escribir esto en espa?ol, ya que mi duda es para p?blico mejicano (jeje) Si alguien necesita traducci?n anyway just leave a comment.

sorry mate , i can?t help you on that since im in portugal, the best advice i have is try googling about that and check results, you could also contact direclty thru email with QTeK and check if they works in mexico. :)

First of all, I have seen mobile phones that have features like those here in M?xico, so you could look for something like that. Just as a comment, a friend bought a nice phone in the US and back in Mexico it crashed. He could do nothing but buy a new one, because there was no store that could take his phone's warranty. Any way, if you would like to buy it outside M?xico, be sure that the phone is not blocked in any way, so it could just work with a GSM SIM card from Telcel. Or, look out to make a good friend of a technician at Telcel, jeje, to get him or her get your phone to work. Any thing is possible.Good luck.

Mejicano va con X! Mexicano, jeje.It looks cool but It all depends on the price. Im also looking for a cell phone right now, and I would like one that has a really good camera so I dont have to carry to things with me all the time. There is this nokia n90 and a 6265 that look really good, though I dont think they have pocketpc but they do have a large high res screen and a 2.0 megapixel camera.

Mejicano va con X! Mexicano, jeje.

I know hehe, thats why I added "(jeje)" after writting it... and btw:

...so I dont have to carry to things with me all the time.

TWO needs a 'w' ... :)

I now have found a dealer at mercadolibre.com, but its too expensive, 12 mexican grand... (but its in spanish both hardware and software, and it says its available with telcel)

I'm doin' some more research about it, I'm trying to contact some people to help me get this phone...

Thanks for your comments anyway =)