xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Kubi Vs <insertname> Battle request

Looking for a sig battle with someone....here are the rules;Size: Max - 400x150, Min - 300x100Theme: AbstractOTHER NOTES: ABSOLUTELY NO BRUSHING IS TO BE USED! C4D Render sigs onlyRender: YesRender Theme: C4D Rendered background, with an other render for choice.Color: AnyText: Your name and anyother text you wishOther effects: ScanlinesSee my current signature for an example of the requirements, that's basically what I meant, :) little trouble explaining it.*note* that's not what I'm entering in the battle.PLEASE PM ME THE SIGNATURE ONCE IT'S DONE, I SHALL CREATE THE NEW THREAD!

Ratherthan, just C4D, wouldn't it be better if you can choose whichever 3d program? Bryce, Lightwave, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D. I mean, they all produce basically the same thing.

That's acceptable, I guess what I was trying to acheive by that was a "3D Render, no brushing".

ahahaha well after getting on a roll for designing sigs I thought about this and BAM!!!

Posted Image

I changed it up so their are no brushes in this sig what so ever.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Um, S_M, the rules say no brushing. The smudge tool is a brush with a different purpose. Plus, because of the smudging, i can barely tell if you used an abstract render. It looks more like filter work, to me. But, um, to tell you the truth, in my opinion, the smudging ruins the sig.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)