xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Rupert Grint Hopes To End Harry Potter Career Rupert Grint Hopes To End Harry Potter Career

Well...thats what is reported...that Rupert Grint Hopes To End Harry Potter Career, he says "

There is a possibility I could get typecast so I'd love to work with Quentin Tarantino on a movie where I get to play a bad guy"

basicly saying that he would rather be in a different movie playing a bad guy than in the harry potter series..that sux :)

got it from here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I think Rupert acted like that because he lost his confidence after seeing negative reviews about him... To be honest, I never really liked the HP movies... The acting was so-so for me. I never really liked Rupert Grint (but I never really hated him either)... It could be because I imagined how Ron looked so much when reading the book that he kinda shocked me... He shattered my ideal handsome and (sigh) utterly cool Ron. Oh well... Nothing's perfect. (Returns to fantasy world)

Okay, first things first. Admit it guys, the Harry Potter movies will not be the same without Rupert Grint. No matter how you like or dislike him (I don't really like him). His grimaces everything, it's already created an image in your head, and that's how Ron is like. I hope the source is inaccurate and Rupert continues acting the Harry Potter movies until the last one.

yup :-D just like it wont be the same if they kick Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson off because they are getting too old for the role, i will be pissed...i understand that two years ago the old dumbledore died..and so a new one took his place i understand that..but to kick them off because they are getting too old for the part ill be pissed..and lets hope the source is wrong, i mean there is only three more to go

It appears to me, from the little article, it doesn't look like he isn't going to do the next movies, he just doesn't want to be stuck doing the same thing and having everyone think he's Ron Weasley forever. right?Still, they have three more movies to go and the kids aren't getting any younger and they are growing like weeds. They've got to start cranking out the next three films if they don't want everyone to be grown up and married by the time it's over.

They can't get rid of him! No-one can do that scared look as well as him. His performance in the Chamber of Secrets where they enter the forest and meet Aragog had me in hysterics! The child actors are definitely growing fast though. I wonder if they'll manage to get to make all seven movies before they're all grown up?

i dont know if they will be able to fit them all in or not, i mean with it taking a year to make each movie, and then a few months for break etc... its going to take a while, but i think he will stick through it and do the other 3 movies :lol:..expecially when the next one (Order of the pheonix) comes out July 13th 2007, and it began filming in febuary of this year..oh well, i hope ALL of the characters stay and finish the movies because it will suck if ANY of them leave

Thats sort of depressing news. YOu feel that these characters don't want to be in a movie that you like. Well I like the books more but that's what they always say.> I still like the movie it puts things into pictures for me. Anyways it sounds like he's too big now. Like big headed. Now he wants ot move onto Tarantino films. There's nothing wrong with that but it would be really bad for HP movies if he weren't in them. Its like the brady brunch without Marsha or Desperate housewives without Eva Longeria or even Power Rangers without the Red ranger. NOt that i watch power rangers anymore (it ROCKS!). I just think its a shame he said that. Well that's what the source says... lol. Maybe i can't trust it.

I think it's a good thing the movie gets new actors... after all, it's not like you can play the same part forever...But I don't really care if the source is real or not, because I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter movies. I'll admit that they are really cool, but the storylines are getting to same-y now, and really it would just be better if they stop before everything just ends up repeating itself (as it has already started to do).

well from my understanind they are closely in age from the actually time line mind you these guys would be in their 20's if the books were release in the early 90's.but yeah that guy will be labled as ron weasly and with that his movie career is pretty much over on that notion. Unless he starts ripping off heads and eating them in movies. won't get far in the american movie industry.

With that accent? Most likely not. He'll have more than preteen girls.... I have friends that idolize him. Personally he's too nice for my liking... Now Malfoy is a different story.... Who cares about Daniel Radcliff anyway?