xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eTronicGaming

A Game I Created Based on the game Galaga

I make games, and here is one of my bests (and only good one hosted).

It's called eGalaga, and you can download it here:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

go there and download it and tell me how you'll like it! and if you want a game created (simple), i'll make you one, but it will take me like a month, and i can only do a few for people.

I would love to try it, but I'm not a fan about downloading thing, sorry. :) But, from the picture, it looks very nice. Good job. <_<

Looks cool man!What did you make it with? a game maker or did you program it yourself, with like VB? Hey, when my site is up, can I put this on it for downloading? I will give full credit to you and all, and link to your site (If you have one), anyway, Im gonna download it in the next few minutes, after my current download finishes, so I cant wait to play it <_<

775!!!! alrrrriggghttt. i'm dah man. Coo game homie! I make games, too, flash ones. They're kind of like a chooses your own adventure book or something, see what i'm sayin'?

gamemaker is like basiclly pick and dropping commands........ did you use the actual programming language that they have, or drag and drop? i installed gamemaker, registered it.. free and then saw what it was like, didnt like it to much then tried to run something and a missing dll file was missing so i said *BLEEP* it and unistalled it

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE LINKI tried it and the page displayed said:"Sorry, you have reached this page by error. Please go back or choose an item from the menu." Post another link