xisto Community
ashmaster

A Few More just 1 or 2 quik ones i made

Almost like me when I first started....I was making 5-10 a day.Anyway, these look okay, but I'd say to spend more time on each sig. I'm not sure how long they took you, but I've found it to be that a good sig usually takes an hour or more.It's also good to have a checklist:RenderTextLightingEffectsBlendingColorBorderFlow/StyleI have a mental checklist that I go through every time I make a sig...it's a lot like that except I have subcategories like render placement or whatever.Anyway, like I said, not bad. :)

i did this 1 too this 1 took me alot longer then the other too

Posted Image

took me bout an hour and 20minz the background took foreva to do messin wiv dem filters lol but im gettin the hang of it

R8C plz

If you have Photoshop CS2, you can use the filter: Filter Gallery. That'll cut some time in making sigs, based on filters. Also, you dont have to always use the same render for the background, like the tutorials you've seen. Also, try something new with the text. In some cases, the letters are hard to see cause of the background.