xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Laos

What Is The Meaning Of Life

Everyone Feels the meaning of life is Un-accesable, one of gods locked secrets. But isnt the meaning of life able to be answered in 1 measly Word?Life-CycleReally, Isnt the meaning of life to be born, Grow up, Live your life, understand your life. Find a mate, breed, Enjoy whats left, Grow up your children to continue on the generation. and Grow old, Think of what happened, and die?

I severely disagree with your post, Life is decided on what is a persons belief, it cant be discribed by words but is discribed by thoughts. So therefore a "Life Cycle" is just what you experience. What you experience can be a varity of things.I wasnt trying to dis you, just giving you my 5 cents :)

My idea of the meaning of life ...i generally to 1. Be Aware2. Expierience3. Pass the expierience on through breeding....lol i just came up with that on the stop..an im debating with myself i i actually do agree with it..hmm

@Razor

3. Pass the expierience on through breeding....

1st: Nice sig I like it :)
2nd: Pass the experience through breeding? :D So your saying if I made love to a women, my kid would know everything I know?! Thats pwning :P

Meaning of life, huh ...Its quite simple, there is no such thing. Big Bang was one big accident, so by accident it created earth, so by accident some stupid little forms of orgasams are created, so by accident people are here living, so by accident you ( your spermatoziod ) won in race with others.... and so onYou get the point... the point is there is no meaning, everything is just stupid number game :)

@Razor
1st: Nice sig I like it :P
2nd: Pass the experience through breeding? :) So your saying if I made love to a women, my kid would know everything I know?! Thats pwning :D

1. Thankyou :) greatly appreicated !!

2. Lol what i mean twas ..you give a new being the chance to expierience what you have expeirience din your lifetime....
in some aspects you can say life is pointless..and the only thing of it is to really just live....lol its the only thing you can really do ...
Edited by Razor (see edit history)

The meaning of life? there is no "meaning," there is no "higher purpose" for you, me, or anyone else being alive. It is merely a cosmic coincidence. To think there is anything more to it is unfounded arrogance, a believe that we (humanity) is so damn special that there must be some underlying meaning to our lives.I suppose you could argue that like cattle for the slaughter, who are born and bred for that sole purpose, making that the meaning of their life, some humans have meaning in a similar sense. that they were born by the good grace of a government or army and their "purpose" would be to fight in that army/protect that government.Now as for the goals of life, that is simple: breed. the single goal of every living creature on this earth is to breed. (those that had different goals are long since dead) This of course entails survival, so that one can breed, but not past the point of breeding. In some species the male is eaten after mating, for the benefit of the next generation. Life is what you make of it. there is no inate purpose to it, no underlying design to your existance.

science u the humans were monkeys before i don't know that true or not

Unhappy? Depressed?Well, obviously if you're really bad off you should really talk to a professional, but as long as you're not contemplating any ugly irreversible acts, here's something that might help.Think of someone you know that seems pretty happy about life. How would you describe their attitude? Are they kidding themselves? Are they ignoring the ugly truth about life that's right in front of their eyes and pretending that some happy fantasy world that exists only in their heads is real? Well, guess what. That is exactly how every happy person in the world acts. And the really strange thing is that it's OK. Because the reason that you are unhappy is that you have constructed a fantasy world just as complete and just as removed from the "facts" as the Pollyanna imaginings that you so despise in those happy people.Reality is in fact neither good nor bad, it is a very plastic inkblot sort of thing that can be bent and twisted in many directions depending on your beliefs. WHAT! you say? What about THE TRUTH? Well, that's a complicated question and it gets into the meaning of life bit that we haven't gotten to yet, but suffice it to say that what is REALLY going on is so strange, so complex, and so far beyond our everyday understanding, that it bears no relationship to what you think of as "reality", "truth", or "reason". Good and bad, happy and sad, these are notions that you are imposing on the world around you. But, more on that in part II of the Meaning of Life Page.The answer to unhappiness is both liberating and infuriating, but here it is. Happiness doesn't depend on anything that has or has not happened in the past, nor does it depend on your future prospects (thank God, eh?). The simple fact is, in order to be happy:You Must Decide to be Happy.Yep. Isn't that aggravating? You can't blame it on anyone else, and no one else can do a thing for you. You've just got to decide to be happy, whether or not your logical mind thinks it is rational to be happy and whether or not your moral sense thinks you deserve to be happy. You absolutely will not be happy for any length of time until you decide to, and if you decide to, you can be happy in the face of the most miserable circumstances.Happy deciding.

I personally think the meaning of life has to do with what you belive. There is no defenition because everyone's thoughts are different and what they believe is different. For some people the meaning of life could be to please a god, a religeous leader, or something to that extent. For others it may be to get a ton of money and to be popular. For some people there is no meaning and they just live their lives without really thinking about it.

life is just meaningless. we are here because we had to. I am typing because it was sceduled for this day time and till nanosec scale. Its hard to get the philosophy. But let me try to make you understand. If all galaxies, stars, planets and heavenly bodies are moving at a particular pace under the physical forces, how do we supposed to make moves on our own? We are tiny creatures and with respect to massive bodies like galaxies, black holes, we are non existent. So, if we think we are making moves independently on our own will, its false assumption. I beleive all that we do, we think and act are because of moving chemicals and electrons in our body. They are 100% influenced by the same physical forces. So, our each and every movements are fixed and can be calculated in advance, if someone can bring an equation. Meaning, life is meaningless. Just keep doing what you are or will be supposed to.

I seriously doubt there is just one meaning of life, especially since the justification of existence varies from any self-concious being. Everyone has their own set of reasons why they live and go on or they don't. Some times there aren't even meanings at all, but hey. Living happily works for everyone. Elsewise, my personal one has been to leave some sort of impact on the world. I'm sure alot of people share this, while others don't really have any sort of agenda before them at all. Before I get caught up in a meta-physical rant, my belief is that life is just life. Whether something sparked it or if it happened randomly, we should enjoy what we have while we have it. There's not much else to do. Nobody knows what IS or IS NOT for how existence came to be. Enjoy it while you can. You don't have forever.

whatever you people may say or beleive, but one thing is for sure. we are not going to get second chance to live the same life again. Whether for some its meaningless or to some it is a matter of joy, we all should live it to our heart's contents. If I tell you about me, may be I just wasted half of my life doing nothing. There is so much to do and plenty of achievements to get. when do people get time to think about meaning of life??