xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Albus Dumbledore Vs Saga New sig designer battle

This battle will be the best of 7 votes. The only requirements for the battle was the render to be used and the size of the sig. Please cast your vote and your comments about the sigs here.

Albus Dumbledore

Posted Image

saga

Posted Image

Albus Dumbledore 0

saga 0

Please include the current score with your vote post.

This battle will be the best of 7 votes. The only requirements for the battle was the render to be used and the size of the sig. Please cast your vote and your comments about the sigs here.

Albus Dumbledore

Posted Image

saga

Posted Image

Albus Dumbledore 0

saga 0

Current Score: Albus, 1. Saga, 0.

My vote: Albus Dumbledore

well,I'll start by saying these are both pretty good.saga, I like the second image of the face in the background, but I'm voting for AD because of the additional text and the subdued colours. I also prefer the border he used.Albus Dumbledore 2saga 0

Yes, I would have to agree with the previous voters. Albus' work might be simple, but it's easy to read. I like simple. :) Saga's, however, is a bit too much for me, I guess. It's a bit hard to spot the text, and I don't like too much background blending.

Albus Dumbledore 3saga 0

AD's sig, while the background has a nice 'smokey' look, I think there is too much of it visible. Saga on the other hand, solved this problem with the additional use of the render. I like saga's background too, it looks like the face is emerging from the fire.

saga gets my vote.

Good work both of you, with more practice you will be amazed how much your work will improve.

Albus Dumbledore 3saga 1

Albus Dumbledore sig is too grey and the grey white white text i think don't look soo good as saga sig black with red and yellow.. so I will vote for saga but you both have good sigs :)..Albus Dumbledore 3saga 2

The smokey look of Albus_Dumbledore's signature pretty much ruins it for me. It looks like clouds rather than smoke, no offense Albus. I think albus's would have looked better with a 3 pixel border with white in the middle rather than on the inside of the black as well. Saga's signature gets my vote. I like the use of the render in the background, and how the entire signature is blended together into one full piece of art.Albus Dumbledore 3saga 3

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Well thats a tough one, both creators are very very good at their work, but i think that the way Saga created his signature was an alright job but what ruins it for me as many have said is the background. It is too dark and hard to read the text, also the fire looks ok but there are too many dark colors. Albus Dumbledores looks good the way that s/he made the text easy to see, sure its simple but its effective! He did a great job on creating this and i like the motto that he added.Albus Dumbledore gets my vote.Albus Dumbledore 4Saga 3

Battle over!

Albus Dumbledore wins, 4 votes to 3.

Both entries were very good, this was clearly evident by the closeness of the vote tally. I hope to see more work from you two in the future, as I'm sure everyone here does too. Well done to both of you! :)

And to save everyone scrolling back up to the top to see the winning sig, here it is.

Posted Image

Great Job...by both of them. As Avalon said that it is clear from the closeness of the votes. You both are new..but I think the potential is really good...I am sure you guyz will be creating good fights in future SOTW'sAnd Avalon...what is the winning sig..getting...A TAB???

well this battle went by quickly amd I didn't even vote well I vote anyways.I know this was going to be tough from the beginning, but I have to go with saga though the attempt at color is what gave me the choice< i would have been all over albus if he attempted the use of color.By the Way since 2 have participated in a sig battle in your sig block you must put your battle stats like I did.

boys stuff

saga

Posted Image

Albus Dumbledore 0

saga 0

mariya, the voting is kind of allready over :P but anways...good job saga....it was a really close fight, i wish you luck in the rest :)and Saint_Michael, what do you mean by "By the Way since 2 have participated in a sig battle in your sig block you must put your battle stats like I did."...

I think Saga would've won if he somehow incorporated the text into his sig. I think the text is the only reason why Albus Dumbledore won, because honestly, the grey DID make it look a bit bland...if he would've used a different color, like say blue or something, it would've been better. But otherwise, congrats on winning your sig battle! I'm very happy for you, AD!P.S. I love those Harry Potter renders that you made a few days back!